• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manny you got knocked the f**k out

That is all
    Originally posted by bmwm42
    PNW vulture pm me for parts
    Strategic nw e30 command

I'm glad my homie got him first. This gives Tim a bit more credit now.

Comment

you know whats up... see sig ;)

Comment

Viva mexico cabrones makes up for the pathetic singing of the anthem
        Originally posted by bmwm42
        PNW vulture pm me for parts
        Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

That was a violent knock out, for sure. Always liked Marquez, a total class act.
          It really looked like Manny was starting to take over the fight, too. 1 second left and he got his fucking clock cleaned. He got overconfident and careless. The perfect platter for the counter punching Marquez.

Comment

^^ true. Manny got so confident. He saw blood and thought he had Marquez. Too bad for him he didnt see it coming.

Comment

damn!!! he got knocked the FUCK OUT!! Like his face broke his fall and all.
              Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
              If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
              Originally posted by J3M93
              This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

Very satisfied w/ the outcome that I've never predicted coming... Satisfied due to the fact that this fight brought all the variables on which makes me love boxing soo much!

JMM timed both right hands accordingly (1st kd & 2nd final KO shot). He mixed in some good body shots as well. Pacquiao had something to prove as much as Marquez and it showed greatly until the KO shot, he was winning despite the kd. Pac showed better use of his feints that we are accustomed to seeing.

This KO is the knockout of the year. Also, I would assume if the fight continued, it would have been fight the year candidate!

Bad year for Freddie Roach. His fighters are dropping like flies (no pun intended)... By no means did Pacquiao show any major regression during the fight that fight fans are hinting too. He looked great! Showing great movement, letting go fast combinations on the inside, and getting in the straight left at will. Manny being Manny got baited in and blasted out! But Marquez being methodical and persistent pulled through and showed why is an ATG/Hall of famer. So I guess it goes JMM>Morales>MAB. But Morales is still a G haha

Both fighters should retire. But it seems pac has a contract w/ top rank to adhere to. I'm pretty sure Pacquiao could handle his KO loss better than Hatton and live happily ever after.

Overall, an ok undercard. Fresna is a warrior just like the great Penelosa. Gamboa's chin is suspect though, but the guy is built like a tank for a super featherweight.

50 Cent was horrendous! But, wish him well as a promoter.

The only thing that bothered me was the way Gesta fought and acted throughout his bout. Showed that he was a good prospect during his previous fights, utilizing slick counter puncher southpaw style. But was too tentative and showed that he was unable to cut-off the ring for this bout. Vasquez runs way too much to be taken seriously...IMO

Great night for Boxing and fight fans all around!
                John Anthony
                e90 m3
                e28- Commuter Spec

Comment

Originally posted by bmwm42 View Post
                  That is all

Give him a little taste of Mexico lol
                  sigpic

Comment

good fight

I've always been proud of being a Marine.
                    I won't hesitate to defend the Corps
                    "Supersquad"

‎"Prostitutes are a sub-category of Amusement Parks"-

Comment

The series is tied, hope part 5 happens

Manny would have won.

Comment

He should have just let the bell ring, and not try to catch Marquez with an elbow after he missed his shot.

Comment

Crazy fight. Honestly that was the best looking Pacquiao we've seen in some time. He was winning that fight, got careless, and walked into the perfect punch. Even Juan didn't know what happened at first. I had Manny winning 1, 2, probably 4, definitely 5, and 6 before getting KO'd. That's boxing.

Marquez should retire with this win, and Pacquiao should fight 1-2 more times and put a couple more names on his record then retire. He's clearly still "got it" - though maybe we are seeing the beginning of some punch resistance issues - but he should get out while he's still near the top of the totem pole.

Love both of those fighters. JMM deserved this, though via spooky KO was bittersweet. Both are all-time greats.
                          Last edited by streetwaves; 12-09-2012, 09:35 AM.

Current: 1990 325iS | Past: 1991 318iS

Comment

Working...
                          X