Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**Weekend Recovery Episode 003** Weekly Progressive/Electro/House Mix(W/Tracklist)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**Weekend Recovery Episode 003** Weekly Progressive/Electro/House Mix(W/Tracklist)

It's Monday again, which means another installment of the Weekend Recovery Series. In this mix, it incorporates some of the grittier elements of house/electro. Started off a little slow, but quickly bring up the energy level. It should definitely help anyone lagging through the latter hours of the day.

Weekend Recovery Episode 003
    Sebjak - Follow Me (Gregori Klosman Remix)
    A-Trak & Tommy Trash - Tuna Melt (Original Mix)
    Arno Cost - Lifetime (Original Mix)
    W&W - Lift Off! (Original Mix)
    Loopers - Deal Breaker (Original Club Mix)
    All That Glitters - This Sound (Felix Cartal Remix)
    Laidback Luke & Lee Mortimer - Strobelight (Original Mix)
    John Dahlback - Jackal Mackson (Original Mix)
    Kryder feat. Bo Bruce - Damaged (Dzeko & Torres Remix)
    Manufactured Superstars featuring Luciana - Calling All The Lovers (Original Mix)
    Qulinez - Bamf (Original Mix)
    M83 - Midnight City (Eric Prydz Private Remix)

Stream/Download: http://soundcloud.com/dblklu/weekend...ry-episode-003

Comments, feedback, critique, are always welcome, if you have any suggestions for future episode, I'm always open to ideas.

-DblKlu

Keep it up. I love 1 hour+ mixes.
    1989 325i - 2.7i, Holset H1C, 60lb injectors, whodwho MS-PNP.
    2012 Passat TDI - DD Duty
    2008 GMC Yukon XL Denali - Kiddie hauler/grocery getter

Comment

I approve of this mix, listened 20 mins in then had to leave. Not bad man.
      Originally posted by Sagaris
      He wasn't around because he spent 7 years in jail for assault. There was a group of guys doing a 24v swap on someones car and one of the neighbor kids came over and starting too many questions. Tempers flared, sawzalls did work, and he cut the kids leg off. The victim later joined this forum under the name "5toes".

Comment

Originally posted by redsubdivisions View Post
        Keep it up. I love 1 hour+ mixes.
        Originally posted by Tamataz View Post
        I approve of this mix, listened 20 mins in then had to leave. Not bad man.
        Thanks guys, already starting work on the tracklist for the next.

Comment

Thanks!

Downloaded it yesterday and listened to and from work...great beats!
          Suspension tips here...
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/album.php?albumid=757

sigpic

Comment

Are you fond of progressive trance by any means? I would love to hear a nice mix of such. It will give me a solid reason to go drive my car for even longer. lol
            1989 325i - 2.7i, Holset H1C, 60lb injectors, whodwho MS-PNP.
            2012 Passat TDI - DD Duty
            2008 GMC Yukon XL Denali - Kiddie hauler/grocery getter

Comment

Originally posted by redsubdivisions View Post
              Are you fond of progressive trance by any means? I would love to hear a nice mix of such. It will give me a solid reason to go drive my car for even longer. lol
              I'm actually quite fond of progressive and vocal trance. Those two genres are honestly what started me into electronic music with AvB, ATB, Digweed, Sasha, I could go on. The melodic nature really appealed to me, but I haven't really made a mix showcasing those talents/skills.

I love long drawn out 2-3 minute transitions, but with an hour mix show I'm trying to put out every week, it's hard to keep an interested audience which is why I stick to higher energy level throughout.

I've been wanting to do something special for a year end mix, and maybe a two hour long prog/vocal trance mix would be just the ticket. There have been some huuuuuge tracks this year in the trance world...time to start digging.

Comment

Working...
              X