Any Investors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Investors?

I see the group on here seems to be somewhat financially savy on R3V. I'm curretnly an investor in silver. I've been doing it for about a year now and have had a decent return after going through my portfolio now that it's the end of the year. I'm staying in trading silver but I'm broadening my investments. I was wondering what other R3Ver's invest in. If you are an investor, what do you invest in and what kind of returns/experiences have you had? I think this would help to broaden other r3ver's curretn portfolios.
    Originally posted by Wh33lhop
    This is r3v. Check your vaginal sand at the door.

My family has been day traders in the stock market for years, I am slowly going to that path too! :) Mainly invested in the cheap lowkey stocks, redf, stp, etc.

Comment

I trade the forex and do pretty well as far as returns go
      Originally posted by blunttech
      Levent guzzles vanilla hazelnut creamer like its my semen
      :shock:

Comment

Originally posted by slaterd View Post
        I see the group on here seems to be somewhat financially savy on R3V. I'm curretnly an investor in silver. I've been doing it for about a year now and have had a decent return after going through my portfolio now that it's the end of the year. I'm staying in trading silver but I'm broadening my investments. I was wondering what other R3Ver's invest in. If you are an investor, what do you invest in and what kind of returns/experiences have you had? I think this would help to broaden other r3ver's curretn portfolios.
        Dont let heeter and nando see you have silver you will be called a idiot and told how worthless shiny metal is. Or are you just holding silver certificates ??

I bought quite a bit of silver between 11.35 and 17.75 an oz I think I have done quite well.
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

Sort of I bought about 40 oz in January when it was below $27 an oz and again in July again when it was below $27. Currently I have a "stockpile" of about 60oz that's piled away until it goes up a lot more. In between times I trade in and out with just buying small amounts and selling that produc. I have been doing pretty well with the trading out. Can't wait to add more to the stockpile since silver just went down again.

Comment

Silver/Gold is always good. Don't have any myself, but am interested in buying in at some point

Bahama Beige E23 Project
            Bluebird Bus Conversion
            New Oregon Trail

Comment

Stick with silver. It's very ameable in the investing world. Gold tends to stay on rise/decline paths at a very slow and steady pace. So if it's on decline, you better hold out cause it's going to decline very slowly for a very long time. Silver though It's always changing and has a decently
              "predictable" path of rise/decline in price per oz. If you're serious about buying I'd save up $150-200 and buy soon. It's been on a steady decline. Hopefully it reaches sub 28. I will be buying another 40oz to add. A great sight to watch is monex.com. I always have it open at work so I can follow live prices.

Comment

i spend money on my car... tht count?

Comment

Thanks for the overview ^

Bahama Beige E23 Project
                  Bluebird Bus Conversion
                  New Oregon Trail

Comment

Wheres the best place to buy?

Comment

As lame as the answer sounds anywhere. I buy from ScottsdaleSilver because I live so close to Scottsdale, shipping takes no time. You'd really have to do research cause some places will charge out of state "fees", shipping bargains in specific areas, etc. EBay's another real good spot. If I don't feel like having to deal with shipping times I buy directly from someone off of ebay but I typically buy from a vendor. I've noticed that well known vendors tend to sell better and hold a higher face value for their coins and bullion bars.

Comment

I work on the International trading desk in which we are the local broker in Chilean, Colombian, and Peruvian markets.

FS:///M-Tech Wallets.
                        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=224601

Comment

So, you just buy the little bars that are like $50 each and stash them in a cigar box for a rainy day?
                          1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

yes and no. when silver is very cheap I will buy a stash of it and throw it in my safe for I guess a rainy day. In between the times when the price of silver is higher I prefer not to buy a lot. So I'll buy maybe 15-20 oz at a time every time I'm able to loop through the product "sell all of it". But the silver I buy on "high times" will be sold immediately. Mind you I don't just blindly start selling right when it gets to my doorstep. If the price is going down, obviously, I'll hold on to it until it either levels out to what I bought it for or higher. I've noticed with the brand I get it from, their face value is higher among consumers so I average between a 10-12% increase per bar. Doesn't sound like much but it's a better, quicker capital gain than putting money in stocks and it only increasing 2-5% a year.

Comment

Mmm hmmm.....this is interesting. I'd like to watch it and buy a bit sometime and hold on to it. I'm all for making money on money I'd normally just piss away.
                              1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Working...
                              X