Looking for a hobby store in Washington

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a hobby store in Washington

Just over the US border. Something bigger with model cars and shit. Dunno what I wanna get, but i used to build RC cars for fun but that gets too time consuming and I dont' have the space for that either (or budget at this time either).

thanks in advance
    If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

I am assuming you mean WA state. There is a place that does a bunch of RC cars in Burlington. There were 2 places in North Everett, one place was really heavy into RC stuff but I think it's closed now. There was another place about 4 blocks south that had some RC stuff, they had a very large slot car track. I have only been by the places in Everett, I think the last time was in October.

Comment

I dont do rc Cars,but I do model trains. some of these shops do a" jack of sorts.
      so maybe they can help here is what i found from athearn.
      I didnt copy all of them i just copied the ones that sounded like something for you.

Trains, Planes & Automobiles
      14725 Ne 20th Street
      Bellevue, Washington 98007 (425)747-2016

Tacoma Trains & Hobbies
      3813 North 26th St.
      Tacoma, Washington 98407 (253)756-7517

Performance R/C Products
      320 East Fairhaven Ave # 100
      Burlington, Washington 98233 (360)755-9464

Parkade Hobbies
      23 North Cascade Street
      Kennewick, Washington 99336 (509)585-2510

Comment

Originally posted by xxx-Lost-Soul-xxx View Post
        I dont do rc Cars,but I do model trains. some of these shops do a" jack of sorts.
        so maybe they can help here is what i found from athearn.
        I didnt copy all of them i just copied the ones that sounded like something for you.
        Thanks for the reply/

Actually, I meant to add that I want to start getting into more model cars as opposed to RC stuff, so yeah, something along the same lines as what you are into.

thanks for the replies
        If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Yup Performance RC is the place in Burlington I was thinking of.

Comment

Beware that model cars are now $20-$25 now compared to $8-$10 in the past.

1992 BMW 325iC
            1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
            1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

I'd highly suggest RC Hobbies in covington. Great shop and they know their stuff. I know they can order what ever model you need from the catalog if they don't have it in stock.

Comment

Working...
              X