No announcement yet.

Show-off your JEEP's....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just bought this one a week and a half ago. Pretty happy so far, 2011 70th anniv edition with under 12k miles.
    2011 JGC daily, 1985 944

Comment

My new to me 2000 XJ.

This makes my 4th XJ. The addiction to them isn't quite as profound as E30's, but it is damn close.

4.0HO, AW4, NP231, runs like a top and doesn't drip a single drop of fluid anywhere. Ice cold AC and every feature still works flawlessly. Easily the nicest vehicle I have ever owned.

Sitting on 4.5 inch lift and new 32 inch Mud Claws. Various upgraded suspension/steering bits are strewn throughout.

Only complaint with it is the radio, which is some big ass touch screen piece that I will be replacing soon.

Just a couple things I want to do with it. Apart from a plastic bin full of various survival/camping items, I want a smittybilt front and rear bumper as well as a quadratec winch, and all the associated straps and snatch blocks and d rings that compliment a winch.

Cant wait to wheel it!
      My previous build (currently E30-less)
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

1999 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4. Sold it for 4,600$

[IMG]
        [/IMG]

Comment

i had a jeep once got it for my 17th bday. got really drunk that night (lost my virginity) had to drop the girl home so my my mom had this guy drive us, my boy who was also drinking convinced the guy to let him drive by giving him some coke so on the way home he drove a lil too fast on twisty back roads (after we dropped her off of course) fish tails out and we smack a tree head on :shock: radiator is smoking my boy comes and pulls me out right away the guy we were with is screaming like bitch thinking the cars gonna blow up. my boy is paranoid as fuck that the cops are gonna come so he gives the guy like an 8 ball of coke to hold while he ran to my house to get my moms boy friend (I lived literally up the street from where we crashed) so like 15 min later he comes with he jeep willis from like 1946 ties a chain to the jeep drags it home luckily before any cops come. guy we were with shows up like an hour later form the woods all yipped up (no coke left, my boy was pissed LOL) with a swollen ankle. had the jeep a total of 4 days with a cardboard repair plate. ahh what a jeep.
          my build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=309778

Comment

Originally posted by Mistawall View Post
            i had a jeep once got it for my 17th bday. got really drunk that night (lost my virginity) had to drop the girl home so my my mom had this guy drive us, my boy who was also drinking convinced the guy to let him drive by giving him some coke so on the way home he drove a lil too fast on twisty back roads (after we dropped her off of course) fish tails out and we smack a tree head on :shock: radiator is smoking my boy comes and pulls me out right away the guy we were with is screaming like bitch thinking the cars gonna blow up. my boy is paranoid as fuck that the cops are gonna come so he gives the guy like an 8 ball of coke to hold while he ran to my house to get my moms boy friend (I lived literally up the street from where we crashed) so like 15 min later he comes with he jeep willis from like 1946 ties a chain to the jeep drags it home luckily before any cops come. guy we were with shows up like an hour later form the woods all yipped up (no coke left, my boy was pissed LOL) with a swollen ankle. had the jeep a total of 4 days with a cardboard repair plate. ahh what a jeep.
            lol wtf?
            Instagram
            sigpic
            Current: 99 M3
            Past: 84 325e, 84 528e

Comment

My 1998 tj 4.0

Put on a 3in lift and 33" duratracs, I love it almost as much as the e30
              The e30 couldn't do this lol

Originally posted by LowR3V'in
              It's in the name e30tech not e30offtopic

Comment

Originally posted by Mistawall View Post
                Originally posted by BobombETA View Post
                lol wtf?
                Post of the year. Sex, drugs, and R3V.
                No E30 Club
                Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Grand Wagoneer lifted locked and built

Comment

A YJ is on the "short list". Bought a motor for the e30 so the Jeep will have to wait a bit longer.

My buddy's step dad had a CJ-8 Scrambler that sat in the garage with a bunch of stuff piled on it. I remember seeing it in high school but didn't know what it was then. Would love to get my hands on one now!
                    -Geno

'87 325is (s52'd)
                    '95 525iT
                    '02 Range Rover 4.6 HSE
                    '98 Disco 1

Comment

2012 jku sport. Rubi rails, suspension, and tires.

Comment

'95 ZJ with 238,6xx miles. She's good to me.

Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

My '07 Jk doing cool-ish stuff:

I have since changed out the front bumper, I'm looking into getting a winch possibly in the future, and maybe Rubi rims/tires once my BF goodrich T/A's are done with.
                          <---Goodnight, sweet prince

Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.

Originally posted by Brandon12V
                          unlikely. too many e46 guys craving Big Fucking Cock

Comment

Oops... Wrong thread.
                            sigpic
                            Streetable poly mounts, trans mounts are here!
                            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...ght=streetable
                            '94 318i
                            '07 335i
                            '11 X5
                            '89 325ic m30b35

Comment

Should I buy it?

1992 Jeep Cherokee

$3500

Looks great in pictures, supposedly has no rust and low miles, new Michilen tires, 4x4 automatic.

Really want it but it's a bit more than I want to spend when I could find something else probably just as nice for the money ie; e36, e34, subaru
                              My Feedback

Comment

No rust....... in Michigan?
                                W.T.F

Originally posted by LowR3V'in
                                It's in the name e30tech not e30offtopic

Comment

Working...
                                X