The Random "Entertain Me" Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Random "Entertain Me" Thread

ITT we post stuff to be entertained by. Videos, links, sites, etc.

I'd start, but I got nothing. I'm waiting for you to post something and entertain me.

Sheesh, go entertain yourself.

Comment

I think the youtube thread fills that void in my life.
      Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
      If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
      Originally posted by J3M93
      This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

Isn't the whole "off topic" section meant to entertain? Better yet...the Internet?
        -Pierre
        1987 535is
        1988 325is

Comment

Originally posted by LJ851
          I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Schwarz3 View Post
            I think the youtube thread fills that void in my life.
            I've got something else to fill your void.......
            @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Good Neighbor is a Los Angeles based sketch comedy group comprised of Beck Bennett, Kyle Mooney, Nick Rutherford, and filmmaker Dave McCary. come to our home! goodneighborstuff.com special thanks to our friend Ari Ross for lending us his wonderful vocal skills. Check him out at ThinkOutsideTheVoiceBox.com

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                I've got something else to fill your void.......
                Pinche joto don't tease me homie. No calientes la comida si no te la vas a comer ;)
                Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
                Originally posted by J3M93
                This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

How about a shitty joke to entertain?

A city boy wants to start a farm in the country, so he goes and gets some land. Next thing he knows he wants some animals, so he decides to get some chickens. So he walks over to the next farm down the road and tells the farmer he would like to buy a rooster and a hen. So the farmer goes into the roost, gets and hen, shows the man and says "Down here we calls them pullets." The man nods his head and pays for the bird while the farmer tracks down a rooster. Having caught the bird he presents it to the man and says "Down here we call them cocks." The man nods, pays, and sees an old donkey out in the yard and asks if the farmer would like to sell him. The farmer perks up and says, "Sure, but that old ass don't like to move when you tells him without giving him a little scratch. Sure is frustratin', and I've had enough of him, I'll let him go cheap." The man is simply overjoyed, pays for the donkey, grabs the birds and the ass, and heads off down the road. Moments later the donkey stops dead in his tracks, but the man is holding two birds and cannot think of how to scratch the donkey without dropping the birds. Just then he sees a woman come around the corner and says "Excuse me miss, would you give me a hand?" She says, "Sure stranger, I don't mind. How can I help?" The man, wanting to show he is not too much of a city boy remembers to use his country words and says "Thanks ma'am! Won't you hold my cock and pullet while I scratch my ass."

Comment

Success, the joke entertained me.

Comment

Three jeers for junky jokes!

If you just want WTF funny check out Behind The Wheel With Sarah on YT and decide if it's just trolling of one sort or another, but I won't link you to it just to be an bum.

BTW, this is the ultimate in lazy, getting others to post funny things so you don't even have to work at it. But of course being r3v we will mostly comply with the most base and idiotic requests of fellow members. Keep gettin' your fat lazy South Parkesque basement video gamer on man!
                      Last edited by roguetoaster; 01-08-2013, 11:49 PM.

Comment

One more, a German who loves his Lada. Read all 12 pages and insert Jackie Chan image in your post.

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
                          Sheesh, go entertain yourself.
                          This.

Go to a party and see how long you can play this till someone notices.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

A buddy got 58 minutes.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
                              This.

Go to a party and see how long you can play this till someone notices.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

A buddy got 58 minutes.

that sounds fun

Comment

Working...
                              X