Like us on Facebook

Collections time?
    PNW Crew
    90 m3
    06 m5

Comment

Originally posted by uofom3 View Post
      Collections time?
      yep Its not the amount.. Its the principle .. I sent this guy something to help him out and hes dodging me
      We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
      www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

5720 SW. 37th Street, Davie, FL 33314

Comment

Holy fuck. Don't fuck with Toes.
          1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Originally posted by 10Toes View Post
            5720 SW. 37th Street, Davie, FL 33314

http://southflorida.blockshopper.com.../5720_sw_37th/
            Blunt mailed him a package so he knows the address...
            My Seller/Buyer Feedback

Performance Aftermarket Parts & Accessories

Comment

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy View Post
              Holy fuck. Don't fuck with Toes.
              Yeah, I copied and pasted his name in the Google.

Comment

New Discovery Series: E30 Mafia??
                www.truegearhead.com
                - bad decisions & questionable cars

Comment

using this address, subcribe to gay magazines.
                  Originally posted by der affe
                  What are you going to start a thread about next? "My woman's skinny jeans chaffe my special parts, f*ck skin irritation"
                  Originally posted by navid41691
                  And no, I use lotion so I don't have to worry about skin irritation.
                  '...rolling balls, i'm elated, i'm going dumb now; drinking liquor i'm faded and having fun now; loaded gun and tripping with everyone around; keep me stuck in the sky, i never wanna come down...'...kabosh

Comment

Originally posted by MrSlacker View Post
                    Blunt mailed him a package so he knows the address...
                    correct The next one is going to be a pringles can

sales@blunttech.com
                    www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

It makes me sad when someone abuses the generosity of someone like Blunt who does so much for the community at such a high standard.
                      Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
                      The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

reminds me of this

Sonny: What's the matter?

Colagero: This guy Louie Dumps over here, you know, he owes me twenty dollars. It's been two weeks now, and every time he sees me, he keeps dodging me. He's becoming a real pain in the ass, should I crack him one or what?

Sonny: What have I been telling you, sometimes hurting someone ain't the answer. First of all, is he a friend of yours?

Colagero: No, I don't even like him.

Sonny: You don't even like him. There's your answer right there. Look at it this way, it cost you twenty dollars to get rid of him. Right? He's never gonna bother you again. He's never gonna ask you for money again. He's out of your life for 20 dollars. You got off cheap. Forget about it.

Colagero: You're always right. You're always right.
                        "I wanna see da boat movie"
                        "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Originally posted by LJ851 View Post
                          It makes me sad when someone abuses the generosity of someone like Blunt who does so much for the community at such a high standard.
                          In all seriousness this guy ruins it for others in most cases. After you get burned a few times you are by nature less willing to help. This guy was broke and could only afford one of the 2 items I sent .. I sent it at no charge and told him to let me know when he could pay. That was 2 months and 20 phone calls ago.
                          But I wont let one shitbag keep me from doing a good deed 99.9% of the BMW community are great people

sales@blunttech.com
                          www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by blunttech View Post
                            In all seriousness this guy ruins it for others in most cases. After you get burned a few times you are by nature less willing to help. This guy was broke and could only afford one of the 2 items I sent .. I sent it at no charge and told him to let me know when he could pay. That was 2 months and 20 phone calls ago.
                            But I wont let one shitbag keep me from doing a good deed 99.9% of the BMW community are great people
                            Blunt, this sucks.
                            I remember my first purchase from you. I wasn't getting paid till a few days later but really needed the parts. You send them out anyway and told me to pay you when I could. Right then I fell in love in vowed to always order from you even if you cost more .

It wasn't just that that won me over, just the fact that I can email you and you get right back to me. The interaction is great.

All that being said, it sucks that people take advantage of you. I hope the rest of the community provides you with hassle free support.

Comment

Originally posted by Vtec?lol View Post
                              Blunt, this sucks.
                              I remember my first purchase from you. I wasn't getting paid till a few days later but really needed the parts. You send them out anyway and told me to pay you when I could. Right then I fell in love in vowed to always order from you even if you cost more .

It wasn't just that that won me over, just the fact that I can email you and you get right back to me. The interaction is great.

All that being said, it sucks that people take advantage of you. I hope the rest of the community provides you with hassle free support.
                              Thanks man.. Like I said its not the monetary thing.. Its not a lot of money Its that tried to help someone and it went south

sales@blunttech.com
                              www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Working...
                              X