No announcement yet.

R3v Weight loss thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm 5'10" I was 218 I cut out fast food and soda entirely I also go for a walk 4-5 times a week

I have been only doing it for 2.5 weeks and I am down to 206
    1989 BMW 325is Lachsilber metallic 5 speed
    2007 BMW 335i KARMESINROT 6 Speed manual
    2011 BMW X5 35I

Comment

Yesterday was my initial weight loss target date to get back to 165. I started around Christmas at 189. I missed my goal but not by much. Am at 168.6 as of this morning. New goal is 160 even by July 4th.
      91 318is M50 swapped
      05 Honda Pilot

24V swap thread
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=302524

Comment

god damn twigs up in hurr
        "I wanna see da boat movie"
        "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

down to 203
          1989 BMW 325is Lachsilber metallic 5 speed
          2007 BMW 335i KARMESINROT 6 Speed manual
          2011 BMW X5 35I

Comment

Update: I had gotten down to 228 (from 273) on March 29th. I spent 2 weeks in mexico at an all inclusive resort (read, no diet). When I got home I weighed in at 242 (a week ago). Got right back on my plan and I am down to 234. I hope to be 200 by the end of the summer. This little fat blast probably re-started my fat burning ability which is good haha.
            1976 2002, 1987 325is, s50 1991 touring, 1996 328i vert

Comment

6'2 and was at 231 two weeks ago. 21 years old and I'm at 217 today. I laid off the junk food a little bit and volunteer to help pack boxes at work whenever possible. Not strenuous but it's more exercise than sewing.
              When I was 18 I went from 260 to 190 just by being a homeless heroin addict. So I mean...if you want, there's that route too. But then I moved back in with my mommy and thought "OH MY GOD! FOOOOOOOOOOD!" And have been pigging out for the past three years. Then I got back on my feet and now I'm trying to get fabulous so teh bitchez will luff me.

Diet: Taco Bell once a month or so.

If it's not water, I don't drink it.

Smaller portions. No mayo, no sugar, no junk food.

I didn't cut out carbs or anything else because I don't wax my legs or tan or shave my chest or any of those other related things.
              Last edited by TylerEstes; 04-29-2013, 05:36 PM.

Comment

6' tall. 335lbs starting weight (12/31/12). No diet, just cut out soda and candy. Still eat cake and and pies but only homemade and as low glycemic as possible. No workout plan, just jiu jitsu and judo 3-4 times a week. current weight 259lbs as of this morning.
                Originally posted by RUFFLZ
                #BANDISNIGGA
                Originally posted by Wh33lhop
                Why the fuck would you ever put a drink up there? If you ever have a drink to hold, just put it between your legs. You know, where your balls used to be before you had a girlfriend.

Comment

^ wow, dude! Congrats!

Weighed in at 190 today, down 32 from 1/27/13. Feels pretty awesome. Knees don't hurt so much anymore. Keeping up with the changing clothing sizes sucks, but in a good way. BMI starts to get healthy at 184# for my size (6'), healthy size for my frame is 172# (medium frame).

Plan to get to about 170. I will start more training for endurance racing soon (NASA/Chumpcar). I hope to finish the car before next season with my team.
                  '88 325is
                  Alpinweiss

Comment

Down to 180, was down to 175, but had some family issues back home in the states to attend to and came back at 185.
                    Continuous For Sale Thread
                    323i s50

Comment

As of a few days ago, I'm right around 227. Down from just over 250 when I first posted in this thread. I'm just shy of getting into size 34 pants, down from 38/36 (depending on brand). Size L t-shirts fit just about fine, still working on the gut, but I feel incredible. Just started a pre-workout supplement, and probably getting in a few more here shortly, mainly meal-replacements as I'm on-the-go 6 days a week, and don't have time to stop and eat. My goal by the end of this month (in time for the Picnic) is 220.

Comment

163 this morning from 189 at the first of the year. Feeling great. Kept up on my healthy eating, still run, go to the gym 3-4 days a week and ride lots of bikes. Went from a buying size 32 jeans that fit tight to a fairly loose 30 now.
                        91 318is M50 swapped
                        05 Honda Pilot

24V swap thread
                        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=302524

Comment

The clothes thing is a DEFINITE annoyance, but a good one, I guess. XL t-shirts are all way too big for me now, and just about every one of my t-shirts from the last 3-5 years, including all my picnic shirts and cool NLA E30 shirts are all too big now. The other part is that now all of my work pants (Carhartts, which ain't cheap) are all HUGE now, and falling off my ass, even with my belt tightened to the next, NEXT hole.

I don't know how in the hell all these baggy-pants retards deal with that ALL DAY, after a couple of hours, I want to kill everything in sight. That has got to be THE MOST annoying thing I've ever experienced when it comes to clothing.

Comment

I cut the entire month of April for summer. This time instead of cutting with unhealthy foods, I cut with healthy foods. Drunk 1 gallon of distilled water per day and alternated between 1800 and 1500 cals on workout days and non workout days. Ate only grilled boneless skinless chicken breast, fish or lean ham on wheat (literally my 3 meals everyday for the month) and occasionally drunk skim milk. Also took 3 dietary supps. Anytime I ate more that 1800 cals I ran 4 miles. Lost 17lbs over the month and made some strength gains for the first 2 weeks.

Loosing weight sucks, but its easy. Hopefully I won't be cutting again until November.
                            Whats super hard for me is finding that balance where I eat just enough to build muscle but not add too much fat. Started back bulking and gained about 2 or 3 pounds for May. Glad I'm back to eating 2800 - 3000 cals a day.
                            I want a nice set of smoked MHW's (I know, get it line)
                            Free Stuff!!:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=273454

Comment

Finding the balance in diet to maintain my goal will be the challenge, but the research and 're-education' of my day-to-day diet has been eye-opening for certain. I look for fruit instead of chips or processed food snacks. It's not as hard to find those healthier options as I thought. Water or plain ice tea with fresh lemon is a lot more satisfying than sodas or bottled drinks. Still hard to go out with friends and watch them chow down on fried chicken wings or whatnot, but I'll try one and I'm fine after that. I am eating more Mediterranean-style foods and finding them really very tasty and simple to make.

At 190, I am comfortably in a 36, will probably fit in a 34 in another -10 pounds. I have big hips (something that was great for playing hockey). No longer have the turkey chin and moobs. Feeling pretty good for being 40. :) Oh, none of my race suits fit me anymore, but I fit much better in the race and bucket seats.
                              '88 325is
                              Alpinweiss

Comment

I just noticed this thread over last couple of days and I'm pretty excited to see what progress some of you are making. I take fitness and nutrition pretty seriously, eat a whole-food/Plant based diet and work out nearly two times a day 5-6 days a week(CrossFit and a standard gym). I'm working to get my AA in personal training. If you're ever interested, check out the movie "Forks over Knives." Its a great film that looks into the nutritional standpoint of degenerative diseases and how they can be decreased and/or cured by changing the diet.

Already seeing that some of you are getting results is great! Keep it up guys! :D
                                Sparkle' - Strategic Alpin Command

Originally posted by markseven
                                That right there is why everyone loves E30s.
                                Originally posted by Dj Buttchug
                                no fat dudes. car will scrape
                                Originally posted by Ryann
                                Stacey in yoga pants. Discuss.

Comment

Working...
                                X