Relay Rides - Would You?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Relay Rides - Would You?

It could potentially fund your hobby or even more than that...

I don't think I could put my e30 up there. I'll whore my truck out though.

Haha I've heard of this before, but never bothered to check it out. It sounds pretty darn useful.

Originally posted by whysimon
    WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

They sure do pick some goofy ass people for the pictures.

Same idea as Zipcar. Good business plan imo.

Comment

Would be super useful if you could actually rent someones truck to haul a trailer long distances without getting caught up in the 200 mile/day caps.

Comment

Exactly this is the "new" zipcar - where the biggest problem with zipcar's model is eliminated -the overhead to buy the car and share a resource that someone else already bought. This idea, lately known as collaborative consumption is becoming a pretty hot topic. I think further support for such a model is shown since Avis just bought zipcar.

Yeah renting the truck and avoiding the few or renting a nice car to drive around for way cheaper than you could anywhere else. I've read some articles where people have made $1,000 a month renting out just one car and then decided to simply by another car to rent out.

Comment

Haha, you know guys will rent that 911 Carrera S for one night just to get laid at the bar.

Comment

Originally posted by BillBrasky View Post
              Haha, you know guys will rent that 911 Carrera S for one night just to get laid at the bar.
              You know it. Same goes for the Escalades and maybe the lifted trucks if you are down south. The far the least expensive one I saw was a '96 Trecel manual, rallycross here I come!

Comment

The prices are great compared the to competition. If you wanted to rent a Porsche in Vegas or somewhere similar, forget it, the cost is ridiculous.

Comment

So people put up their rides for rent? Who runs the whole operation? How do you know they're not going to trash your car? I've never heard of this.
                  Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                  If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
                  Originally posted by J3M93
                  This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

this has my intrest, sure beats the rental cars available at the major car rental places. they say model 90 and newer vehicles, maybe i can whore out my beater 92 s10, if that truck can make minimum wage without me doing anything i'd be damn impressed lol
                    Shawn @ Bimmerbuddies
                    Bimmerbuddies LLC
                    717-388-1256
                    2971a Roundtop Rd, Middletown PA 17057
                    bimmerbuddiesllc@gmail.com

Comment

I wanted to bring this back and see what people thought about it. I am looking into for next year when I go on my honeymoon to the Oregon Coast. Right now it looks like there are a few cars I would be interested in but not sure if I should book it so far in advance. Has any one used this or know someone who has? Seems to get great reviews just a little skeptical.
                      Odd man out

Vanos=Very Aggressive NOS???

Comment

Working...
                      X