please flag! someone is trying to sell my car!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • GunMetalGrey
    replied
    I understand you want 350 for it, but due to recent family events all I can offer is 20 dollars shipped. Let me know your paypal and I will send you the money. I hope you can understand that this is a hard time for me and I still need your rare ass part that will do me no good in the long run.

    Said R3V

    Leave a comment:


  • Swanny
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Wiglaf
    replied
    Tyler Durden

    Leave a comment:


  • Badgtho
    replied
    is too bad... i buy and take to Khazakstan?

    Leave a comment:


  • CHIF8008
    replied
    you will be getting a call in about 6 1/2 hours from me. good morning sunshine :)

    Leave a comment:


  • TurboJake
    replied
    Tree fiddy

    Leave a comment:


  • randomsv650
    replied
    Still for sale?

    Leave a comment:


  • Exodus_2pt0
    replied
    Originally posted by slaterd
    Obvious new member is a new member because he posted this on R3V and expected assistance and/or serious answers. Welcome to R3V...;):hitler::grin:;-):tsk:8-)
    But... He's been a member longer than you have!

    I would have flagged it for him, if he had given us a damn link. What I'm not going to do is go around flagging every CL e30 that looks like the one in his avatar.

    Leave a comment:


  • slaterd
    replied
    Obvious new member is a new member because he posted this on R3V and expected assistance and/or serious answers. Welcome to R3V...;):hitler::grin:;-):tsk:8-)

    Leave a comment:


  • blackhawkimpact
    replied
    Scammer are one step closer each day to ruling the world.

    Leave a comment:


  • unevolved
    replied
    I'll give you tree fiddy.

    Leave a comment:


  • e3089
    replied
    Willing to part it?

    Leave a comment:


  • defaultName
    replied
    Originally posted by JinormusJ
    ^^
    It's a scam son
    That was a joke son :-D

    Leave a comment:


  • obes
    replied
    lol

    Leave a comment:


  • GreasyE30
    replied
    He pm'd me, he traded it for a Daewoo

    Leave a comment:

Working...