please flag! someone is trying to sell my car!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Exodus_2pt0
    replied
    This was a promising thread, right up until the end where we didn't get a link.

    Leave a comment:


  • e3089
    replied
    Originally posted by JinormusJ
    ^^
    It's a scam son
    chill sanh!

    Leave a comment:


  • DeM3nted
    replied
    I think I saw that CL post in Southbay. Its a red, I wanna say 1985 318i. Went back to look for it and seems to have been removed.

    Leave a comment:


  • Andrew318is
    replied
    Its probably one of your friends fuckin with you if it has your correct # on the ad.

    Leave a comment:


  • reelizmpro
    replied
    I been looking for a henna early model too. How much are you asking?

    Leave a comment:


  • JinormusJ
    replied
    ^^
    It's a scam son

    Leave a comment:


  • defaultName
    replied
    Originally posted by dannyyisntt
    I may be interested in buying it.
    Too late I just bought it! Super cheap too.

    OP have the car ready to go. I'm picking it up tomorrow.

    Leave a comment:


  • 2ruble
    replied
    is it a good price at least?

    Leave a comment:


  • Vivek
    replied
    :rofl:

    Leave a comment:


  • dannyyisntt
    replied
    Originally posted by bmw325_num99
    Link to ad?
    This. I may be interested in buying it.

    Leave a comment:


  • bmw325_num99
    replied
    Link to ad?

    Leave a comment:


  • agent
    replied
    Someone you know is about six weeks early.

    Leave a comment:


  • ButtJuice
    replied
    Troll?

    Leave a comment:


  • grays
    replied
    thats why you dont post your number on the for sale ad

    Leave a comment:


  • defaultName
    replied
    Link?

    Leave a comment:

Working...