Goodbye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goodbye

Consider this my resignation letter to the forum...

Originally posted by Danny View Post
    Gasturbine, I don't like your attitude. See you in 3 days.
    So let me get this right, some snot nose kid with no fucking life bans me because he says I have a "bad attitude? Are you fucking kidding me? Whos dick did he suck to become a moderator? And wtf...22 years old, and 13,000 posts over a 5 year period? Posting over 7 times a day for 5 fucking years?? LOL, that is fucking hilarious! I love it!

This idiot has no life, and no fucking girlfriend. This pos forum is nothing more than a hole in the wall, of which he "hangs out" 24/7...what a pathetic fucking loser he is.

Further, its a good fucking thing that little bitch can hide behind his keyboard, because I would kick his ass seven ways to Sunday if I ever saw him in person! Fucking coward. Im guessing he lives in your Moms basement and has some dead end job...Im guessing working at Blockbuster or a comic book store, LOL!

So listen up you little waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles, youre a loser, and always will be. Go ahead and live your pathetic life on this loser forum, being the little coward bitch you are. Now suck my dick, then, go fuck your self you fucking waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles!

Aside from leaving this forum forever, it does humor me to think that your loser, coward ass will simply continue to make an internet forum, the biggest part of your like.

Goodbye you pathetic little asshole.

Did I say go fuck yourself? Oh yeah, I did.

-Gasturbine

PS: My other ride is your Mom.

320I - under construction

Comment

I'm 45 and can't even act maturely enough to function as a part of an internet forum. I'm the poster child of maturity. I'm also so fucking stupid that I cannot even realize how pathetic that is.

Comment

Posts 10 mins ago, still online lol
        SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
        IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
        BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

That's a great picture !
          Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
          The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Comment

Lol. Hilarious.

Comment

Cliffs: OP takes the internetz serious and gets butthurt.

Comment

Originally posted by Gasturbine View Post
                  Consider this my resignation letter to the forum...

So let me get this right, some snot nose kid with no fucking life bans me because he says I have a "bad attitude? Are you fucking kidding me? Whos dick did he suck to become a moderator? And wtf...22 years old, and 13,000 posts over a 5 year period? Posting over 7 times a day for 5 fucking years?? LOL, that is fucking hilarious! I love it!

This idiot has no life, and no fucking girlfriend. This pos forum is nothing more than a hole in the wall, of which he "hangs out" 24/7...what a pathetic fucking loser he is.

Further, its a good fucking thing that little bitch can hide behind his keyboard, because I would kick his ass seven ways to Sunday if I ever saw him in person! Fucking coward. Im guessing he lives in your Moms basement and has some dead end job...Im guessing working at Blockbuster or a comic book store, LOL!

So listen up you little waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles, youre a loser, and always will be. Go ahead and live your pathetic life on this loser forum, being the little coward bitch you are. Now suck my dick, then, go fuck your self you fucking waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles!

Aside from leaving this forum forever, it does humor me to think that your loser, coward ass will simply continue to make an internet forum, the biggest part of your like.

Goodbye you pathetic little asshole.

Did I say go fuck yourself? Oh yeah, I did.

-Gasturbine

PS: My other ride is your Mom.

Ok, lets see here... So someone bans you... Or so you say. Cause last time i checked, a banning was where you don't return. Now a timeout is where you do comeback after a certain amout of time. In your case it was only 3 day timeout. And now for the "bad attitude" part. I seen where he got it from to where he said thats enough and put you in timeout. Cause going around calling everyone gay isn't really called for. Plus now with this thread here is showing that you do have a bad attitude. And i really like this part of your post, "This idiot has no life, and no fucking girlfriend. This pos forum is nothing more than a hole in the wall, of which he "hangs out" 24/7...what a pathetic fucking loser he is.". But yet you cared enough to come back to this internet forum and make FIVE new threads that said the same thing. I took the liberty and sent the other 4 to the recycle bin. No need for trashing up the forum from someone who can't act like an adult. So take a look in the mirror, cause with you calling someone a snot nose kid, you're the one sure acting like one.

1992 BMW 325iC
                  1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                  1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Hmmmmm so tempted to lock and move this like the 4 other threads, but the OP is digging his own hole............
                    seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I dunno guys, I think OP was well-written, evenhanded, and respectful to those of all races and creeds.
                      Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

Sup?
                        sigpic

Buy and sell your E30s and E30 parts on E30 Marketplace!

Comment

I must have missed something. Did this guy start degrading from when he originally joined? I only remember seeing some good info come from him some time ago. Yes I am serious.
                          No E30 Club
                          Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                          Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Does Danny really not have a girlfriend?
                            Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
                            The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

OP is the loser in this case
                              -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
                              -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
                              MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
                              Got Drop?? ;-)
                              Originally posted by JinormusJ
                              But of course
                              E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

Working...
                              X