anybody into bodybuilding/powerlifting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rzerob View Post
    When do you plan on doing another 1 million pound challenge, IronFreak?
    Thats a good questions.....I've gotten kind of flabby......probably the near future hahaha!
    sigpic

Rebellion Forge Custom Fabrication

1988 325is - TrackRat in progress

Instagram @rebellionforge

Comment

I notice you guys are talking about back and arm muscles and it seems like
      that's what it's all about, but would you guys give respect to d00dz with ripped finger and or toe muscles?
      How about cheek muscles ect?

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
        How about cheek muscles ect?

Are you talking about buttcheek?

Cause I got those ;D

Comment

show me.

Comment

anybody into bodybuilding/powerlifting?

You're gonna have to buy me dinner first

Or at least buy me some coffee

Comment

havent checked in here in a while either, just got back up to 200lbs ever since last summer. 20yo, 6ft.
              bench up, 210x4 (from 205x2)
              squat up 245x5 (from hardly getting 185 up at all)
              deadlift up 365x2 from 335x1
              this winter im getting up to 225 in weight, having a lot of protein shakes and eating a whole lot.

1991 318is -> 2004 R32 -> 2002 Jetta TDI -> 2014 FiST

No E30 Club

Comment

Has anyone ever weighed their nut sack before and after you unload?

Comment

Been a while since I posted here, kinda forgot about it. :D

Today I went in angry as fuck from a shit day at work. Put on the album "VIA" by Volumes, and went to fucking town on my legs. They are burning like a mother now, but it was worth it. While doing squats, I kept piling on weight until I did a 3-rep max of 195. I was pretty proud of myself.

Comment

Right on man. Haven't been on here much but been in the gym more. Thinking about doing some sort or challenge again, keeps me locked in a little better, just not sure what its going to be yet.

Maybe layout a 3 month plan of 5/3/1 as it goes in 4 week intervals and set maxes 3 months out to work up too.
                    sigpic

Comment

I just make one goal and shoot for it. My current goal is 500lbs dead lift. I am going to try it in the next couple weeks. I just did 485lbs on Monday and it went up pretty easy I feel confident I could do 500lbs now but I am taking my time because I don't want to hurt myself.
                      How to remove, install or convert to pop out windows
                      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=297611

Could be better, could be worse.

Comment

I'm still trying to burn fat and build lean mass, but I'm still stuck on my ultimate goal of getting down to 200 lbs. I'm so close, been hovering between 206 and 209 for like a month now, I did weigh in at 203 one day a couple weeks ago.

Comment

I deadlifted for the first time in 3 months and nailed 475 last night.....was so stoked....I feel broken today but hey hahaha!
                          sigpic

Comment

aghhhhh I typed out a nice reply with conversions and shit but my browser crashed.

latest 1RM's:

snatch - 90kg/198lbs
                            clean and jerk - 100kg/220lbs
                            clean - 115kg/253lbs
                            back squat - 165kg/363lbs
                            front squat - 130kg/286lbs

deadlift (clean pull) - whatever i can back squat that day x 3
                            i guess if i estimated my traditional deadlift, then maybe 405lbs? 415? i dunno.

been doing a lot of jerk support lately on the rig/rack - pressing 125kg/275lbs lower and lower each notch each week. getting comfortable wtih real weight over my head fucking hurts...

Comment

I envy you guys who can lift often, my neck injury has kept me from any kind of real exercise for years now and I feel like my body is slowly atrophying.
                              My Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post
                                I envy you guys who can lift often, my neck injury has kept me from any kind of real exercise for years now and I feel like my body is slowly atrophying.
                                funny you say that. ive got 2 pinched nerves in the cervical section of my spin; C3 and C6. it really fucks my training up but i still roll in 3 days a week. if i cant press overhead, so be it, but my legs aint broke.

Comment

Working...
                                X