'Jew in a box'......

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pl3wA
    replied
    Ahhh

    Bibiddy bobidy boobidy :)

    Leave a comment:


  • FLG
    replied
    Czesc!

    Growing up in Greenpoint Brooklyn...you learn to speak polish, and im Italian.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pl3wA
    replied
    dzien dobry or dobry wieczor!

    im not racist, the jews are just a different people, its cool.

    but the jews that stay every weekend at the hotel I work at are ridiculous. i do indeed dislike them
    Last edited by Pl3wA; 04-07-2013, 01:42 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • evandael
    replied
    Originally posted by QtheGenius
    outside of 'Murica and the radical door-to-door bible pushers, do religious groups go all public forum to spread their awareness? I sort of feel like this is ALMOST a slap in the face to Germany. like "HAHA, you didn't get all of us!!!" but I know that isn't their intent with this.

    I see this as the same as the radical religious nutjobs who stand on street corners with megaphones trying to spread the word of Jesus and others that push religion onto others. If I want to ask someone of a different belief a question about their life/religion, I'll go to their church or ask a friend who is of that faith. I won't go to the museum and ask where the Budha in the Box is.

    you see people across europe still illogically hating Jews, and all humans forget history and generally sweep tragedies under the rug because it's 'unpleasant' to talk about.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dozyproductions
    replied
    czesc!

    Leave a comment:


  • Pl3wA
    replied
    Lol

    Leave a comment:


  • QtheGenius
    replied
    Just realized that was my first post here. Seems awkward that this is what it took for me to speak out finally.

    Leave a comment:


  • QtheGenius
    replied
    outside of 'Murica and the radical door-to-door bible pushers, do religious groups go all public forum to spread their awareness? I sort of feel like this is ALMOST a slap in the face to Germany. like "HAHA, you didn't get all of us!!!" but I know that isn't their intent with this.

    I see this as the same as the radical religious nutjobs who stand on street corners with megaphones trying to spread the word of Jesus and others that push religion onto others. If I want to ask someone of a different belief a question about their life/religion, I'll go to their church or ask a friend who is of that faith. I won't go to the museum and ask where the Budha in the Box is.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pl3wA
    replied
    Russia+germany took over poland at once. Then russia kept poland under control till like the 80s.

    Leave a comment:


  • Savagefurai
    replied
    Originally posted by Bimmerista
    Phew! Glad they didn't go with the original name, 'Jew in an oven.'


    Too early?
    lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Gleb
    replied
    Originally posted by Pl3wA
    Im from poland. Ww2 history was a major history lesson. Also, fuck the ww2 russians as well
    Apparently that lesson went over your head. If not for Russians you'd be speaking German now.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pl3wA
    replied
    Im from poland. Ww2 history was a major history lesson. Also, fuck the ww2 russians as well

    Leave a comment:


  • Cronopoulos
    replied
    Originally posted by slammin.e28
    As long as the Jew who is in the box is in there of their own free will, and willing to educate those who may have questions, what's wrong with it? Not like they're locking a guy up in a glass box all day and making a mockery of it.
    I agree with this. It's important to know your history and I think if this is about education in the purest form I am all for it.

    Leave a comment:


  • bmwstudent
    replied
    Originally posted by trackjunkie21
    That is an extremely shallow thing to say. Just because you aren't Jewish or German means you have nothing to do with the Holocaust? May I remind you that Hitler exterminated over 4 million people not just of the Jewish faith, but also gays, paraplegics and everyone else that wasn't of the Aryan race.
    I wasn't commenting on the right and wrong of the Holocaust. I was commenting on not knowing or understanding current social views on the exhibit in Germany. I don't live there and unless one does I don't believe one can comment on the feelings of Germans or Jews about the exhibit. The original post is reffering to a discussion about the exhibit not the Holocaust.
    Last edited by bmwstudent; 03-31-2013, 09:12 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Roysneon
    replied
    It's not actually officially called Jew in a box. I think that's a bit of media sensationalism. I always like hearing about other peoples cultures as long as they're not trying to preach them to me. I hardly ever ask though because I'm always afraid they'll take offense or it will be awkward for them.

    Leave a comment:

Working...