Forza 4 Drivers Challenge #13 New Challenge mod cars

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • bmwguy325is
    replied
    Ok so using the Alfa I got this in three laps.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • ninety4e36
    replied
    Challenge accepted :D

    Leave a comment:


  • Forza 4 Drivers Challenge #13 New Challenge mod cars

    Forza 4 Drivers Challenge #13
    New rules this time. We are going to go with tuned cars.
    The challenge is this:
    Car must start as an F or E class car.
    Car must be then tuned to S class
    That gives the chance to tune over 100 cars or so if you have all the DLC

    The track will be Hockenheim Full.

    Post s time with a pic to back it up. (screen shot cell what evs)
    winner picks next challenge.

    Ends midnight on the 11th.

    I may add yes ELVA won the last challenge but is busy out of town so I started the thread for him.

    Good Luck! Enjoy!

    1. ELVA164 1:47.377 in a king cobra
    2. BMWGuy325is 1:47.542
    3. ninety4e36 1:53.625
    Last edited by bmwguy325is; 05-10-2013, 08:15 AM.
Working...