Forza 4 Drivers Challenge #13 New Challenge mod cars

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ELVA164
    replied
    Sorry for the delay, new challenge going up now!

    Leave a comment:


  • bmwguy325is
    replied
    WHELP ELVA wins again. Someone out there has to be a better wheel man or errr um paddle jockey..........

    Leave a comment:


  • bmwguy325is
    replied
    Im starting to think my lap was a flyer.... As I can come close........

    Leave a comment:


  • ELVA164
    replied
    Originally posted by bmwguy325is
    I mean the lil race car the one 11? Anyhoo I built a cortina. I sent you the tune. I kinda wanna watch your lines though........
    Ooh Jesus, that's probably way worse. Definitely trying that next if I have time.

    Leave a comment:


  • bmwguy325is
    replied
    Originally posted by ELVA164
    So you got me thinking with the Cortina, and I decided to build one up. Got it to S698 and this is how close I got after about 6 laps:

    1:47.938

    It's seriously challenging, but in a fun way. Just wonder if there's a way to get rid of the low-speed push...
    I mean the lil race car the one 11? Anyhoo I built a cortina. I sent you the tune. I kinda wanna watch your lines though........

    Leave a comment:


  • ELVA164
    replied
    So you got me thinking with the Cortina, and I decided to build one up. Got it to S698 and this is how close I got after about 6 laps:

    1:47.938

    It's seriously challenging, but in a fun way. Just wonder if there's a way to get rid of the low-speed push...

    Leave a comment:


  • bmwguy325is
    replied
    Well ill be on latter tonight most likely

    Leave a comment:


  • ELVA164
    replied
    Originally posted by bmwguy325is
    The little lotus is undrivable it lights the tires up in 5th and 6th
    Haha, I found it too nervous even with the original Twin Cam in it.

    Leave a comment:


  • bmwguy325is
    replied
    Originally posted by ELVA164
    Ah, gotcha. At any rate, I did some more laps with the Mustang:
    1:47.377

    That 550 sure is quick though.
    The little lotus is undrivable it lights the tires up in 5th and 6th

    Leave a comment:


  • ELVA164
    replied
    Ah, gotcha. At any rate, I did some more laps with the Mustang:

    1:47.377

    That 550 sure is quick though.

    Leave a comment:


  • bmwguy325is
    replied
    Originally posted by ELVA164
    That Nissan is terrifying to drive. I got pretty close to my Mustang time, I can probably get a bit below that time if I work at it. I might just make another car though.
    That was one of two tunes. The AWD one is easier to drive but not as fast as it lake 200hp.
    You are open to any tune I have.

    Leave a comment:


  • ELVA164
    replied
    That Nissan is terrifying to drive. I got pretty close to my Mustang time, I can probably get a bit below that time if I work at it. I might just make another car though.

    Leave a comment:


  • bmwguy325is
    replied
    1:47.542
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • bmwguy325is
    replied
    Originally posted by ELVA164
    "Keep your brand new Ferrari, my Nissan Micra could stomp it any day."

    I would be curious to try out your tune as well if that's a possibility.
    I sent you one already. I will be more than happy to send you any and all my tunes

    Leave a comment:


  • ELVA164
    replied
    "Keep your brand new Ferrari, my Nissan Micra could stomp it any day."

    I would be curious to try out your tune as well if that's a possibility.

    Leave a comment:

Working...