Forza 4 Drivers Challenge #13 New Challenge mod cars

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • bmwguy325is
    replied
    So Ive tuned a few cars this one is pretty fun to drive.
    If anyone wants Ill send you the tune files and you can have a go.
    Just friend me on xbox its the same screen same.
    ...and this
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • ELVA164
    replied
    Originally posted by bmwguy325is
    So to get the max power I ran with no areo at all.
    Hmmmm maybe Ill gift you my car........
    Hmm. I did tires, suspension, and drivetrain, but most of those add-ons are only a few points each. I was at like 774 including those, which seemed like way too much. I didn't use any aero on either of the cars I made.

    Leave a comment:


  • bmwguy325is
    replied
    Originally posted by ELVA164
    Sooo....you inspired me to buy a King Cobra and try. I can't get it to 700hp without going way into the R3 class, but here's my time with a paltry 491hp:
    1:47.749
    So to get the max power I ran with no areo at all.
    Hmmmm maybe Ill gift you my car........

    Leave a comment:


  • ELVA164
    replied
    Sooo....you inspired me to buy a King Cobra and try. I can't get it to 700hp without going way into the R3 class, but here's my time with a paltry 491hp:

    1:47.749

    Leave a comment:


  • bmwguy325is
    replied
    ^--This guy.....pffffft
    Ok so you can make a 700+ horse mustang 2. Good luck getting it to straight

    Leave a comment:


  • ELVA164
    replied
    So I saw there was a tie, so I did 7 more laps when I got home from subbing...

    1.48.269

    Also, I'm always super embarrassed to post a picture that looks like a watercolor I did while I was sleeping.

    Leave a comment:


  • bmwguy325is
    replied
    So I tied ELVA exactly and then could not go any faster..... ARGH

    Leave a comment:


  • ELVA164
    replied
    Originally posted by acolella76
    Well this is awkward... Maxed out a Sprite and it's not even a competitive A class
    Haha, most of my favorites were the same way...

    Leave a comment:


  • acolella76
    replied
    Well this is awkward... Maxed out a Sprite and it's not even a competitive A class

    Leave a comment:


  • ninety4e36
    replied
    Ooooh it's on

    Leave a comment:


  • ELVA164
    replied
    Here's my first effort with my S700 MR2:

    1:49.030

    It's pretty crazy throwing the thing around, really fun stuff. It's kinda nice to have something with race-quality drivetrain and suspension kit, too.

    Leave a comment:


  • ninety4e36
    replied
    Originally posted by bmwguy325is
    ...and you did it in a BMW NICE!
    I'll have to keep the best time so I can pick the next track

    Leave a comment:


  • bmwguy325is
    replied
    Originally posted by ninety4e36
    Gotcha

    BMW 3.0CSL
    S-640
    Time: 1:53.625 (2nd Lap)
    ...and you did it in a BMW NICE!
    However:
    1:51.705
    Attached Files
    Last edited by bmwguy325is; 05-06-2013, 03:44 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • ninety4e36
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367881317.675310.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	60.1 KB
ID:	7155557

    Gotcha

    BMW 3.0CSL
    S-640
    Time: 1:53.625 (2nd Lap)

    Leave a comment:


  • ELVA164
    replied
    Great, thanks for starting it up. Just got back, hiked the tallest mountain in New York in shorts and a t-shirt. :D Great fun. Interested to see how this goes!

    Leave a comment:

Working...