Look What BMW USA Gave me.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Redfox
    replied
    Lucky!

    Leave a comment:


  • E30 Wagen
    replied
    That's pretty thoughtful of them. I'm glad to see they appreciate those who will always love the older models.

    Leave a comment:


  • einhander
    replied
    All BMW USA has ever given me are sales calls and a bad attitude.

    You win!

    Leave a comment:


  • Stanley Rockafella
    replied
    Nice,

    congrats!

    Leave a comment:


  • Herr Faust Schinken
    replied
    damn thats pretty cool

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    I think thats really cool they do that. Shows they still have some love for those that appreciate the old stuff..

    Leave a comment:


  • ELVA164
    replied
    That's really cool they recognized you! Congrats!

    Leave a comment:


  • xxx-Lost-Soul-xxx
    replied
    Originally posted by oliver.r
    $110 for a bag? damn
    its a "BMW" Bag lol

    Originally posted by JCarp90
    At first I was like: "No shit? Some BMW Letterhead with a phillips DVD player remote? NEAT"

    Then I saw the bag.
    lol

    Leave a comment:


  • matthugie
    replied
    That's pretty cool. Congrats!

    Leave a comment:


  • VANOS714
    replied
    Congrats!

    Leave a comment:


  • oliver.r
    replied
    $110 for a bag? damn

    Leave a comment:


  • JCarp90
    replied
    At first I was like: "No shit? Some BMW Letterhead with a phillips DVD player remote? NEAT"

    Then I saw the bag.

    Leave a comment:


  • mcr_driver
    replied
    That's...pretty awesome actually I need a new messenger bag for school :rofl:

    Leave a comment:


  • roguetoaster
    replied
    Well, congrats on being noticed and rewarded for product placement by a multinational corporation!

    Leave a comment:


  • xxx-Lost-Soul-xxx
    started a topic Look What BMW USA Gave me.

    Look What BMW USA Gave me.

    So After The petrolicous video came out. BMW USA got a hold of them. At that time BMW sent me a email and a few weeks later I got this.

    :)

    http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003BRT9NS/...S&linkCode=asn

    retail is $110,They even sent me a letter. I feel <3 lol
    Attached Files
Working...