This Is Rumps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This Is Rumps

So there is a This is Hot Chicks thread, what do you think about a This Is Rumps thread dedicated to the beautiful backside only? I'm an ass over breast man myself.

Keep it clothed and classy. I will start with one of my favorites...

sigpic

Comment

^ Both are savory. How to choose...
      Turbo M50 4 Door Build thread here 4 Sale thread

Comment

I'm here to ruin this....

1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Hahaha nice
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by slammin.e28 View Post
            I'm here to ruin this....

How did you find that picture and how long have you been waiting for an excuse to post it! :D
            sigpic

Buy and sell your E30s and E30 parts on E30 Marketplace!

Comment

IBTL? lol I don't see this lasting very long. I would like to contribute but I am at work, will have to wait till after!

FREE BITCOINS!! http://qoinpro.com/71690d1639966bfbf223bf16538cec21
              Originally posted by scabzzzz
              I stand up, pull my dick out, and asked my gf to give me some noggin... Well, she starts laughing at me and I freaked out and ran off and locked myself in a bedroom.
              1989 325i - Project/weekend driver
              2002 325i - DD
              2005 Suzuki SV650 - Toy

Comment

Hope I didn't break any rules. #waffles
                sigpic

Originally Said by Bob Marley
                "BMW make pure trouble!"

Comment

i thought there was an ass thread already
                  "I wanna see da boat movie"
                  "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Originally posted by Thizzelle View Post
                    i thought there was an ass thread already
                    "Was" ;)
                    Web Designer / Front End Developer
                    My Portfolio & Website

IG: @w_illriderz

Comment

I want to bring this thread down.

He looks an awful lot like Blunt....eh?

1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

BABES IN THE WOODS!
                        On topic: I smoked two pork butts for 6 hours at the river last weekend.

They came from the most amazing piggy farm ever and you should all buy some meats from them and tell them I sent you. Had 2 butts and maybe a dozen sausage brats for a river rafting trip and it was AWESOME. Need to be near virginia/DC area though, or have a local friend ship in dry ice like we did.

Babes in the Wood is a small, family-run pig farm in central Virginia. We raise our pigs in the forest, which is their natural habitat. With 2-3 pigs per acre there is plenty of room for them to roam and forage for food. This method is sustainable and benefits the woodland.

Our pigs are never confined (our sows even give birth in the woods!) Subsequently our pigs are not only happy, but they also produce superior pork. Because it is 100% free range, the texture of our pork is outstanding. It also has a particularly wonderful flavor as their diet of nuts, berries, etc. is reflected in the taste.

We specialize in a rare British breed called the Tamworth, which is known for its particularly rich and distinctive flavor and is especially suitable for raising outdoors. Our pork is free of hormones and antibiotics. We sell a range of cuts, plus sausages and bacon. In addition, we offer whole live hogs for spit roasts or for custom processing.
                        I was surprised at the number of sweet teets that came up on google image search when I tried to find 'babes in the woods'. Makes sense though, i guess.

Attempting derail with Renaissance fair meat and wholesomeness:

Comment

Working...
                        X