No announcement yet.

R3v Wristwatch Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^^ I love the hour and minute hands on that hamilton pilot.

Here is my finance's engagement gift to me. Hamilton Khaki Field Automatic. I put it on the leather strap this weekend. Im really liking the look.

IMG_4120 by Drew Noble, on Flickr
    98 M3/4/5

Comment

nice. i am about to pull the trigger on a 16600 sea-dweller this week i think...

Comment

I had an Apple watch before Apple even thought of it.

iPod Nano in a Lunatik enclosure

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
        RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

I think thats a bit different than the apple watch. And didnt apple make the band to make the ipod a "wrist watch"

Comment

if anyone is interested im selling 2 out of my collection...

Comment

Originally posted by rcsoundn1 View Post
              I think thats a bit different than the apple watch. And didnt apple make the band to make the ipod a "wrist watch"
              Yes, Apple made lots of bands, to turn the nanos into a clock.

Comment

don't ever meet your heroes...still trying to get used to how small this thing wears when im used to a 46mm daily.

Comment

Picked up this little guy not too long ago. Vintage HMT pilot from early 80's. Great little inexpensive daily. 35mm with a thin case so it's comfortable, and I swapped on a chocolate brown strap instead of black.
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	57.8 KB
ID:	7177837
                  '84 Alpine 325e (Gone)
                  '91 Alpine 318i (Gone) Click Here
                  '92 Alpine 325i Cabrio (Gone) Click Here
                  '91 Alpine 318is

Comment

IWC pilot chronograph I bought back in January, I hardly ever wear my tag anymore, although I have been wearing it more when it's been super fucking hot because the medal strap doesn't stick to my arm as much in the heat.

Comment

That IWC is choice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Your IWC is beautiful. Great Pickup!

Comment

So ebay was good to me lately. I scored all of these for less than $100 total.
                          1960 Bulova Regata (rare face). My favorite of the bunch. Stainless case and back. Keeps fantastic time.

1955 Bulova 23, in a '57 case. Case is stainless steel. This movement has issues, but I bought it more for the case so I can put my black faced movement into it (that watch doesn't have a bulova case. I'll likely put this movement into that case and sell it.)

1956 Bulova 23 with fancy lug case. Also bought with the intention of installing the black faced movement into it, but this thing keeps perfect time so I might just leave as is. I kinda like the golden patina on the face.

1970 Bulova Sea King. 10K rolled gold plate. Its not perfect, but keeps great time. I think I paid $30 for it shipped.

I think I paid on average $15 for all of the Model 23s. The Regata is a larger case than the others. Its very clean and is my favorite of the bunch.

Will
                          '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
                          '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
                          '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
                          '88 BMW M3

Comment

This past summer on my trip to Reno me and my girlfriend bought Moto 360's... Hmph. Never had a smart watch before but it's sorta' cool. It doesn't replace the Movado, but it's great for every day stuff when I'm not feeling like dressing up with one of my actual watches...

Anyone else have a smart watch?
                            -1976 2002 daily (Sold)
                            -1986 528e 5 speed daily

Comment

New strap for the Speedy from the Netherlands just came in!

Comment

Wow that leather band really transformed that Omega. Gorgeous watch!
                                -1976 2002 daily (Sold)
                                -1986 528e 5 speed daily

Comment

Working...
                                X