No announcement yet.

R3v Wristwatch Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leather NATO strap from Crown and Buckle.

Comment

Would love to get my hands on a Heuer Pasadena.
      Last edited by einhander; 10-08-2014, 08:08 PM.
      2011 1M Alpine white/black
      1996 Civic white/black
      1988 M3 lachs/black

Comment

Originally posted by Subtle View Post

My Suunto Core Military watch been using the same battery since I got it back in DEC '11. As a crewchief it helped to get my bearings when we would be fired upon I could give them a direction (north, east, south, etc) and it has a large display so I could read the timer for my fuel checks. And it looks cool haha
        This watch would be so fucking awesome in G-Shock form. I beat the shit out of my daily watch and can't imagine putting something this nice on my wrist.

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
        i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
        Originally posted by slammin.e28
        Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Originally posted by accident View Post
          This watch would be so fucking awesome in G-Shock form. I beat the shit out of my daily watch and can't imagine putting something this nice on my wrist.
          Ask and ye shall receive. Casio path finders are nearly as indestructible as G-Shocks

If you dont like the bright green accents, then look at the Protek 3000-1 its all black like the suunto

Last edited by mrsleeve; 01-24-2014, 12:16 PM.
          Originally posted by Fusion
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
            Ask and ye shall receive. Casio path finders are nearly as indestructible as G-Shocks

If you dont like the bright green accents, then look at the Protek 3000-1 its all black like the suunto

Welp, there's my next watch. Period.

Comment

My Suunto Core Military watch been using the same battery since I got it back in DEC '11. As a crewchief it helped to get my bearings when we would be fired upon I could give them a direction (north, east, south, etc) and it has a large display so I could read the timer for my fuel checks. And it looks cool haha
              In my head, "Can't wait to get off the ship and I'm going to put up my badass Suunto Core Military, nobody has put up any Suun-aw F*%^!" It's a great watch, change of pace from everybody and their mother that has a G-Shock.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JEMichaels View Post
                In my head, "Can't wait to get off the ship and I'm going to put up my badass Suunto Core Military, nobody has put up any Suun-aw F*%^!" It's a great watch, change of pace from everybody and their mother that has a G-Shock.

Pretty much every army dude that likes watches has shown me this one, I really wanted the GPS one (baller status) but couldn't bring myself to spend 200 more on a watch as I have the weird ability to just lose shit or break it.
                '91 318is w/ M50B25TU

Comment

Pretty much every army dude that likes watches has shown me this one, I really wanted the GPS one (baller status) but couldn't bring myself to spend 200 more on a watch as I have the weird ability to just lose shit or break it.
                  My method against that is I just don't take it off. It's really great when we are out to sea and the salt water gets underneath and leaves a big red burn underneath.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JEMichaels View Post
                    My method against that is I just don't take it off. It's really great when we are out to sea and the salt water gets underneath and leaves a big red burn underneath.
                    that's why I joined the Army, I'm not about that life as I'm deathly afraid of water (no not showers too...). When I had to do water survival training for being a crewchief I was petrified.

but back on topic it's my favorite watch I just wish I had the GPS option.
                    '91 318is w/ M50B25TU

Comment

Thinking about picking up a Seiko 007 and putting a NATO strap on it.

Reference:

The general consensus is that they are a great watch for the money. I have another Seiko automatic, so I'm comfortable with how accurate they are.

Are they too played out? I like the look.
                      Instagram
                      sigpic
                      Current: 99 M3
                      Past: 84 325e, 84 528e

Comment

Originally posted by BobombETA View Post
                        Thinking about picking up a Seiko 007 and putting a NATO strap on it.

Reference:

The general consensus is that they are a great watch for the money. I have another Seiko automatic, so I'm comfortable with how accurate they are.

Are they too played out? I like the look.
                        They're big, but super reliable. I've owned several. The coolest part is that you can easily get parts to mod them from these guys: http://www.10watches.com/apps/webstore/

I've done several and keep this one around when I want to wear a watch I don't care about hurting.
                        Attached Files
                        sigpic

2014 GTI | 2002 Land Cruiser | 1991 Volvo 745t

Comment

kenneth Cole Exposed skeleton mechanical watch. Got it for Christmas from my girlfriend. I love this thing
                          2014 Alpine White 335i MSport
                          (Daily Driver)
                          Full Mperformance Aero

2007 Black Sapphire Metallic E92 335i (6MT)
                          KW V2 Coilovers
                          VRSF Catless Downpipes

Comment

If you're willing to blow out the Seiko budget...these O&W watches are great. They still use the ETA 2824. Way better movement than the new 2894.
                            sigpic

2014 GTI | 2002 Land Cruiser | 1991 Volvo 745t

Comment

Originally posted by ajhostetter View Post
                              They're big, but super reliable. I've owned several. The coolest part is that you can easily get parts to mod them from these guys: http://www.10watches.com/apps/webstore/

I've done several and keep this one around when I want to wear a watch I don't care about hurting.
                              That's what I was thinking. It's a watch that I would/could mod and not worry about devaluing it. My other Seikio automatic was a graduation present so it has sentimental value that I wouldn't want to tarnish.
                              Instagram
                              sigpic
                              Current: 99 M3
                              Past: 84 325e, 84 528e

Comment

SKX 007 is a great watch with a very solid build. I got one in 20010 and wore it every single day until about a month ago when I sent it off for tune up and saphire crystal upgrade. It ran about 2 min slow a month and is though as nails, I put that thing though hell, it fell out of my pocket and I drove over it with my truck by accident and it spent the next 3 days laying in the snow in the woods in sub zero temps, and I only had to replace the bracelet with a little nick in the case. About the ONLY thing they wont stand up too is chopping wood or re-roofing your damm house............... Only downsides is they are heavy and you cant hack it.

One last thing about them they are hit and miss from the factory when it comes to long running accuarcy, some are spot on like mine was/is, and some run wildly fast or slow just depends on the luck of the draw with them....

this is mine when it was new
                                Originally posted by Fusion
                                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                                William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                                X