Everybody ready for superbowl?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everybody ready for superbowl?

So in the spirit of the Seattle Seahawks *you steelers people can kiss my ass* Me and Derek decided to try and find a 12th man flag, the day before superbowl.

3 Hours later, we determined that finding ANYTHING that said seahawks on it, was not possible.

So, we remembered that kinko's is 24/7, and I have this computer box that can make pretty things with a mouse, so we made our own.

12TH MAN BABY!!!!!!!

Also had to stock the fridge, I THINK I have room for food still.

GO HAWKS!

I could care less about who wins but since I am easy coast Ill go steelers on this one. Im gonna watch it and enjoy it as any football game should.

BTW thats the way to keep a fridge stocked.
    HDE30 <3

Comment

Originally posted by James Crivellone
      GO HAWKS!

Comment

Go Seahawks! Get Ready For A Can Of Whoop Ass Tomorrow Steelers!
        sigpic

Comment

Fuck yeah, James. Nice fridge.

Steelers are going to win though :)

Comment

Fuck the Steelers and Joey Porter. That dude is just scared of losing. Jerramy Stevens said it right: Jerome Bettis will never get a ring in his football career.

The bus WILL be shut down by Tatupu and the crew.
            -Peter
            '86 S52 coupe | Cotm: 6/18
            '91 318is slicktop project
            '14 F15 X5 35d M Sport
            '00 Tundra

Comment

Hopefully I'll be too busy celebrating KUs win over Oklahoma to give a shit who wins.

Who am I kidding, even if we lose I still wont give a shit about the Superbowl.
              Im now E30less.
              sigpic

Comment

Steelers 28 Seahawks 17

Gotta go with the 4pt favorite FTW

Comment

I got an 8th of the dank dank, and some nice pnw beer. Ya im ready, GO SEACHICKENS!

Comment

Honestly people, I have no idea why everybody thinks the Steelers are going to win. The only thing I can come up with is that Seattle hasn't even been noticed since we are tucked way up here in the PNW and lots of people have never even heard of us. We have more players that have been to the superbowl, we have a coach that has been to 2 superbowls and won one, we have the NFL MVP and touchdown record holder, we have the Pro Bowl quarterback who is arguably the best in the game, best offense, not to mention a better record and a better seed (a 6th seed has NEVER won the bowl). I'm sorry Steelers fans but Seattle is taking it all. FUCK YEAH!!!

Comment

PARTY AT MY HOUSE, 55 inch Plasma HDTV and alot of fuckin brews, anyone from the tacoma crew is welcome, sorry for the late notice.

1987 PRO-3 car /1990 325is (2.7i Concours)

Comment

PM me or AIM me tomorrow, later

1987 PRO-3 car /1990 325is (2.7i Concours)

Comment

Originally posted by Jparkr2004
                          PARTY AT MY HOUSE, 55 inch Plasma HDTV and alot of fuckin brews, anyone from the tacoma crew is welcome, sorry for the late notice.
                          Haha Johnny. You better order pizza tomorrow and request I deliver it, I'll need a fucking beer after delivering pizzas all afternoon.

Comment

Nice setup on the fridge, im hoping that washington wins, only because the giants are out... was hoping for a good season, maybe next year

Comment

Originally posted by Widm3r
                              Nice setup on the fridge, im hoping that washington wins, only because the giants are out... was hoping for a good season, maybe next year
                              Uh, we beat Washington 3 weeks ago buddy.

Comment

Working...
                              X