"Asphalt Robin Hood" possibly facing legal action
Collapse
X
-
We could use someone like him around here, but he'd reach his 100 pothole target in the first 5 blocks. -
think it has to do with the quality of the patch jobs that he is performing, it may stitch up the potholes for now but down the line when the city has to cut down 2" to repave it may cause some extra labor/$.
*this is under the assumption that he is doing a crap job. i think you have to get asphalt hot and get a huge roller to do a decent job and i don't see neither fitting in the roundie. I'm sure some construction guys can fill us in a whole lot better on this deal than I ever could.Leave a comment:
-
-
-
Well they appear to be more worried about the actual theft than those things, which I thought was interesting. I'd like to see some examples of it and hear when/how he makes the repairs.
Leave a comment:
-
-
-
I really don't see anything wrong with this aside from him potentially doing a crap job (who knows if his fixes are any good?) or causing traffic jams while doing his repairs.Leave a comment:
-
-
-
Unions. "He tuuk r jubss."
He's doing the job of the "working man" and if people start doing more of this the "working man" will be out on the streets.Leave a comment:
-
pretty lame they are trying to go after him. It's free labor they should be happyLeave a comment:
-
I lime this.Just appoint him as a a civil servent- a deputy of the DOT or something. Give him a badge.
If people want to help dont discourage them- all everybody wants to do is 'lower taxes' but then they get really mad when their house burns down or there is a pothole.
'But we had to fire the fire-department and fire the road crews so we could lower taxes, sorry'
Yeah I wish this guy would move to NC.Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: