No announcement yet.

Calling all Vapers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone here use the Vamo V2 or Lambo 4.0? I bought a Vamo V2 just waiting on it to get here. I want to know which you would prefer.

BUY MY WHEELS! BBS E50s!!
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=275407

Originally posted by Lurker27
    Any man will tell you being blown is better than being stroked.

Comment

Well, as long as it holds a decent taste and makes big clouds then that is good with me. Taste isnt my primary concern.

Hopefully they arent super shitty like the four liquids I have right now.

Comment

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
        Well, as long as it holds a decent taste and makes big clouds then that is good with me. Taste isnt my primary concern.

Hopefully they arent super shitty like the four liquids I have right now.
        Every time I see you say that it makes my asshole twitch... you just stated you wanted decent flavor and in the next sentence you state taste isn't your primary concern.

It seems to me you would get what you think you are looking for out of flavorless low nic juice... 100% VG.

For that I recommend Wizard Labs out of Florida.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

What I am saying, is that as long as it doesn't taste like your twitching asshole, and produces big clouds, then I will vape it.

I bet I could vape a flavorless 100% vg juice with no problem, but why when I could have a flavored 100% vg juice?

Comment

What I am saying, is that as long as it doesn't taste like your twitching asshole, and produces big clouds, then I will vape it.

I bet I could vape a flavorless 100% vg juice with no problem, but why when I could have a flavored 100% vg juice?
            Seriously, when you type that I read "I'd vape a strippers fart juice as long as it tasted some what like fart juice and produced big clouds..."

Why vape flavorless VG? Well, because you don't have to worry about having to bitch about the shitty flavor...

in most cases flavoring is suspended in PG. If the flavors are strong, the mixer will use less flavoring, making the PG negligible. So most 100vg is closer to 98/99vg.

Also, you should know that most* not all but most 100VG will have a more "muted" flavor...

Comment

Either you totally do not understand what I am saying, or you are trying to be funny.

What is it.

Comment

"Come at me bro" ?

Comment

Either you totally do not understand what I am saying, or you are trying to be funny.

What is it.
                  I'm pretty sure I understand. I just think its ignorant. Not stupid, but ignorant.

On the other hand, do you understand what I'm saying? Cause I've made attempts to explain things to you and all i get in response is.."i dont care what it taste like or how it works... i just wanna blow huge clouds!!!!!! " I'm starting to think you might just be dense.

Comment

I like dense clouds of vapor.

Comment

havnt posted in here for a bit. Been dripping on a privet v2 clone with a octopus atty clone.
                      A dual cole set up made by the homie Dean. Also went to a zero nic since dripping is hella harsh with anything over 6mg.

Comment

I couldn't drip 6mg at allll. I couls hardlt take a vaoe without coughing.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

I wish I had money for my vape lol

Comment

what is dripping?

Comment

thc all in my vape

Patrick - IG:niicknac
                              RIP 1987 BMW 325is - S50'd ZF 6-speed, flared, bagged

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
                                what is dripping?
                                Instead of putting the juice into a tank with a coil, you drip the juice directly onto a coil.

Here is a vid I quickly found. Not sure if content is good.

Dripping is great for trying new flavors or if you are just looking for real crisp, clean taste from your juice. The downside is that you have to keep drippi...

Comment

Working...
                                X