Calling all Vapers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
    havnt posted in here for a bit. Been dripping on a privet v2 clone with a octopus atty clone.
    A dual cole set up made by the homie Dean. Also went to a zero nic since dripping is hella harsh with anything over 6mg.

Dean Landon?

BUY MY WHEELS! BBS E50s!!
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=275407

Originally posted by Lurker27
    Any man will tell you being blown is better than being stroked.

Comment

Just got my order from Mt Baker. It came fast, he gave me an extra juice for free as well!

I had a hard time choosing which juice I wanted to try first, Then I remembered I got all 80vg/20pg so I chose one at random. It ended up being "Thug Juice". I wrapped up a new coil. put it on my igo-l dry burned, then lathered it with some juice. I took a vape. The capor was thicker than I have ever had it, then came the taste. Holy shit does it taste good. I was satisfied with just the nice cloud, and it is tastey.

Was a pleasant surprise that the flavor was that good.

Idk why psitgi or w.e does not like this liquid. No complaints so far. I have six other juices steeping right now. Excited to try the next flavor.

Comment

i think he was referring to 100% VG juices.

i need to order my shit :((

marco post pics of your set up!

Comment

Originally posted by psigti View Post
          Everything I've ever ordered from Mt. Baker has been garbage.

Good kuck.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
          Spence, he said everything.

I will, but all I have is my damn phone..

Comment

Here is my k101 with igo-l single coil. And this is my steeping area.
            Attached Files

Comment

Tapatalk only letting me upload one pix at a time for some reason.

Steeping area.
              Attached Files

Comment

And a nice cloud a vapor. I really want to try and run a dual coil settup, but that would require me to drill another hole, which I don't want to do right now.
                Attached Files

Comment

Damn that piece looks pretty good.

Idk why but tanks that aren't see through bother my brain. But it looks good.

Comment

My roommate is thinking about getting a sub ohm setup, which gives off crazy amounts of smoke, but are pretty dangerous since the batteries can fail and possibly explode if you dont use them properly. Lets see how this goes...

Im pretty content with my simple setup. Been vaping on some "Mountain Breeze" that my local vape shop mixed up. Tastes like Mountain Dew Code Red. Bought 30mL of that shit.
                    I don't even own this car anymore, but I'm too lazy to change the picture.

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
                      Damn that piece looks pretty good.

Idk why but tanks that aren't see through bother my brain. But it looks good.
                      It isn't a tank. It is an RBA. Its a rebuildable. I wrap my own wicks, and I drip the juice onto it.

Originally posted by spike68 View Post
                      My roommate is thinking about getting a sub ohm setup, which gives off crazy amounts of smoke, but are pretty dangerous since the batteries can fail and possibly explode if you dont use them properly. Lets see how this goes...

Im pretty content with my simple setup. Been vaping on some "Mountain Breeze" that my local vape shop mixed up. Tastes like Mountain Dew Code Red. Bought 30mL of that shit.
                      The batteries I have can handle a sub ihm settup, but before I tey that I would need to get something to measure out the resistance if the coils I build. I Don't have a multimeter handy. I need to buy one.

That siunds pretty good. How much he charging for that stuff? I want some.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

ahhh i see.

Comment

I just bought a huge pirex "pro tank" with the wick that is actually on the bottem.
                          Never will I buy the regular tanks again. It was only 3bux more then the normal tanks.

It gives a bigger hit and doesn't run dry and give you a nasty burned wick taste.
                          Nothing new, but I'm not a vapehead guy. Down side.... It's massive/heavy

Comment

Blaaaaah drunk, Friday night, downtown, and everyone around me is smoking stoges, wish I had my vape already :(.

Comment

What tanks are you guys using?

BUY MY WHEELS! BBS E50s!!
                              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=275407

Originally posted by Lurker27
                              Any man will tell you being blown is better than being stroked.

Comment

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
                                The batteries I have can handle a sub ihm settup, but before I tey that I would need to get something to measure out the resistance if the coils I build. I Don't have a multimeter handy. I need to buy one.

That siunds pretty good. How much he charging for that stuff? I want some.

If I remember correctly a 30mL bottle was about $22-24, which is a pretty good deal I think.
                                I don't even own this car anymore, but I'm too lazy to change the picture.

Comment

Working...
                                X