X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will check that out. I'm so lazy. Post some links. Lolol

Comment

Calling all Vapers.

Do yourself a favor and try out this method . Just make sure that the diameter of the stainless steel rope wick with the Ekowool top cap is snug within the wick hole but not tight! Needs to be a little bit of play so that the juice in the tank can flow and equalize the internal pressure. Try to find a Genny tank with a wick hole insulator or anodized deck so that you don't have to worry about the wick shorting against the wick hole or deck . Really makes things nice and easy . If you get one without the insulation then whatever you are using for a wick can move just a but and short .

Comment

man i was having that bad spitback in my protank 2,
        then i changed the atomizer head and im STILL getting flooding and spitback with 50/50 juice wtf lol.

Comment

I hate tanks. Dripping is so much better. Only once have I gotten juice in my mouth from it. And that was when I tried to drip down my drip tip and I got it all over the sides and then just sucked it up.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

What Rba/rda do you have Marco? I'm gonna get one soon.

Comment

I have this one and I love it. Only thing is it ha two posts, so dual coils builds might be difficult. I am going to order another one with three posts soon.

This is the I-ATTY I was talking about

Comment

My brother and some friends got into ecigs, but as some of you have mentioned, it got pretty darn expensive.
                But what I'm wondering is if you guys see a business opportunity in mixing "gourmet" juices. In other words, would you rather buy juices from china or someone who responsibly mixes them? The array of flavors that could be made is awesome and customers could have their input on what they think.

Comment

Depends. If I need a juice now, of course I will spend $15 for 30ml.

If I am stocked on juice I will order 30ml for $3.50. I vape a lot, and go through a lot of juice, so the more for cheaper is better for me.

I read an article about how even "American made" juices still have some ingredients that come from china. So prettymuch materials bought in china, assembled in USA

Comment

i wont buy anything not made here in america.

i really want to try Dr. good vape juices,
                    his juices have a huge fan base and everyone swears by it.
                    12$ for 15ml 20$ for 30ml.

Comment

If you buy juice from china u don't know what it has in it.
                      it could have lead or gear oil who the heck knows.

Even mcdonalds glass holiday cups had toxic stuff in it.
                      had to be recalled.

Comment

I'll take the risk.

Comment

I think I found the secret to those huge vape clouds
                          on youtube. maybe.

Left the vape next to the computer exhaust.
                          liquid became very viscous. After a nice hit I got a much much denser cloud.

Comment

I use 100vg juice. On a .3 single coil the cloud is almost edible.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                            DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

That sounds amazing. What battery do you use?

I have aw imr right now. Going to pickuo mnke soon.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
                                i wont buy anything not made here in america.

i really want to try Dr. good vape juices,
                                his juices have a huge fan base and everyone swears by it.
                                12$ for 15ml 20$ for 30ml.
                                I love their melon head. Thats my go to.
                                I'm stuck on it. Although I do hear great things about new age as well, and they're storefront is local to me.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X