Calling all Vapers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fatsooo View Post
    I love their melon head. Thats my go to.
    I'm stuck on it. Although I do hear great things about new age as well, and they're storefront is local to me.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
    I hear that the space dust is realllly good.
    And I wanna try the creamsicle or orange dream whatever it's called.

Honestly all there juices look and sound great.

Comment

eGo Twist, with that 18 mg of nicotine goodness. Gonna step up my game to the Joyetech eVic in about a week or so.

Comment

I need to get a simple settup like that.

Sometimes carrying around a mod is no fun. I hate evods though.

Comment

I really like the way a twist with a protank mini looks. Vape dojo has a super steal deal on a e-go mini protank set up. 50$ for two batteries two protank minis and a charger.

Comment

I'm not one for "cloud chasing" but... this Origin dripper is fucking nuts!

Comment

Originally posted by psigti View Post
              I'm not one for "cloud chasing" but... this Origin dripper is fucking nuts!

Pix of build?.

I go back and forth with dual to single coil builds. Just upped to a 3700mah battery on my pv 2 clone.

Comment

Weeee

Comment

Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
                  Pix of build?.

I go back and forth with dual to single coil builds. Just upped to a 3700mah battery on my pv 2 clone.

Comment

Bruce your the man! Thanks so much dude what a pleasant surprise when I opened that package.

The strawberry champagne is pretty tasty and not too harsh on the throat hit, but the strawberry lemonade is too harsh for me :(

The NET's is amazing!!!! It's so smooth and doesn't give you that all at once throat hit, first time I think I've ever felt light headed from vaping/hookah haha.

And the igo-l is awesome, I haven't touched my protank 2 since I opened that package lol I gotta get some rebuilding supplies so I can pimp this bad boy.

Thanks so much Bruce (e30vert) your far to generous, I'll be sending you a surprise soon as a thank you, it's the least I could do.

Comment

Is that big ass box stuffed with AA?

Comment

That box isn't as big as it looks.

Comment

It's an MVP 2 ya sillies.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
                              Hahahaha best thing I have seen all day. Completely forgot about those movies.

Comment

I am new to vaping, what do you guys suggest? I'm not looming to spend a whole lot. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Working...
                                X