No announcement yet.

Calling all Vapers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup, yup! I built a quad micro coil on my IGO- W3 and it ohmed out at about .3

It was so hot that I could ignite (litteraly flames jumped up) ejuice if I fired it for more than a few seconds. Running the deep discharge Sony VT4 18650 batteries with 1600 maH.

Hit soooo hard that I burned through about 10 drops of ejuice in about 1 1/2- 2 hits. Then its dry hitting.

Went back to my dual coil ribbon wire over Ekowool (2mm) Roller Coaster build.

Not big into cotton as I cant torch the previous flavor off of it and redrip. Torching cotton = burned cotton. People say the flavor of cotton is superior , but flavor wise I can dig the Ekowool as long as its kept moist.

Comment

Ffuuuhhh I want to build a new coil right now. Stop tempting mmmeee

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Comment

Whos sellin juice? I got paypal ready lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
        DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

How soon do you need it? I can get high grade ish for less than $20 for 30mL but I don't know how long the wait will be

Comment

What brand is it?? Im probably down depending on the wait time.

Comment

The brand is called reign I have an earlier post on here with all their flavors
              My personal favorite is throne it's banana nut bread

Who ever is interested let me know and I can ask my supplier on wait time because I have 0 bottles right now haha

Comment

im in no rush just seeing what ppl got. I like bannana nut bread, but I want to try a peach flavor. Thinkin about trying highbrow vapor. Got 30ml bottles for like 15$

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

If he can do 100% vg Im probably down. Give me a price and time for 100vg banana nut.

Highbrow? Ill check them out also.

Comment

i feel like anything over 16$ for 30ml is expensive. Like 20+ is stupid expensive. I'd hate to find a good flavor then pay up for a 30ml bottle i'll vape in 3 days. That makes smoking cigs cheaper & might as well go back to that. lol.

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

I'll ask about the 100% VG and 100ml size. And i agree about the price of juice. I went back to using my protank because I was sick of going through so much juice when dripping. But if you go into a vape shop the prices for 30ml bottles are generally $23-30 depending on the brand

Comment

Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
                        im in no rush just seeing what ppl got. I like bannana nut bread, but I want to try a peach flavor. Thinkin about trying highbrow vapor. Got 30ml bottles for like 15$
                        ive got space jam omega in 12mg. its described as peaches and cream IIRC

its about 4/5ths the way full and i dont really dig the peaches ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
                          ive got space jam omega in 12mg. its described as peaches and cream IIRC

its about 4/5ths the way full and i dont really dig the peaches ;)

Duuuude space jam is some of my favorite juice. Have you tried Pluto yet?

Comment

Originally posted by henryki View Post
                            Duuuude space jam is some of my favorite juice. Have you tried Pluto yet?
                            nawwww i need to give it a try though!

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
                              nawwww i need to give it a try though!

Melon+bubblegum. Amazing.

Comment

hmm i want more of a fresh peach flavor. I've already got a blueberry creamy flavor. Not much of a cream fam from all the ones I've tried. How does it taste? how mucho U want? 12mg is a lot for the clouds I vape lol. Anything over than 6mg would kill me.

Reviews say they use real peach reduction.
                                http://highbrowvapor.com/products/peach-thymbra-1
                                Last edited by E30_Pare; 03-13-2014, 01:52 PM.

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Working...
                                X