No announcement yet.

Calling all Vapers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I 'don't smoke' but I do like to a lot, just hate the thought of cancer and heart disease and such...how exactly do these work? They 'vaporize' the 'juice' in them? So it's like smoking the fumes off of some kind of syrup? I like the act of actually smoking tobacco, I could probably go without the nicotine. I also enjoy smoking cigars, I tried smoking a tobacco pipe but didn'thave the proper tools to pack the bowl so it kept going out.
    For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
    Originally posted by mbonanni
    I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

pretty much. Only heating up a couple ingredients to create vapor.

theres casual vaping & then theres

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
      DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
        Just ordered some juice from Mt baker. Cheap prices for juice.

Will chime in when I get it in.

http://www.mtbakervapor.com/
        What flavors? When they come in list your favorites.

Following this thread to learn more.
        Premium Cigars are my relaxation and anti stressers ,but these kind of intrigue me. I am wondering if the same feeling of relaxation can be derived and if the health hazards are on par with Cigar smoking (non deep lung inhalation) Vape = Deep Lung Inhalation.

Cigar smoking is a very ritualistic and moderated regimen. The goal is less about ingesting nicotine as fast as humanly possible and more about how the blends of premium tobacco leaves that are cultivated play together and create nuanced flavors that develop and change over the course of the stick.

I may do some personal research on these. Although I am trained to not deep inhale which would be something to overcome with regards to Vaping.

Comment

Lets see I ordered

Thug Juice, Acai Berry, & Bananas Gone Nuts. Then they should send a free 15ml random.

With vaping you can either mouth hit or lung hit. You can also Steep your juice to get better flavors out of it. Like aging wine.
          Last edited by E30_Pare; 08-01-2013, 05:04 PM.

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

wish i could hit it that hard to make huge clouds, but i had pneumonia couple years ago, and my lungs havent fully recovered. Read that vaping could cause it to flare up again.
            IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

I know my vape can produce that kind of vapor. My lung capacity however sucks. Maybe in a year i'd be able to hit like that.

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Originally posted by golde30 View Post
                wish i could hit it that hard to make huge clouds, but i had pneumonia couple years ago, and my lungs havent fully recovered. Read that vaping could cause it to flare up again.
                Where did you read that? Vg/pg is what they use in nebulizers.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Checking in, 6 days in. Loving it, had 3 cigs a day for few days and down to 2 today. Feeling good about this!!

Comment

How do you guys like the 36mg?

Comment

I started at 24 and now at 18. 36 I imagine would be a little overkill. I picked this up to stop smoking and 24 worked really well for me. This is my first week with the 18 and i seem to be going through it more but should be able to steadily decline.

And from what i have read there seems to be a big difference from pg to VG. I think the vapage is VG and really gets my GF's allergies going, which i heard VG does a lot. PG on the the other hand doesnt and it creates a lot more smoke but doesnt hit as hard as the VG. I'd like to find a PG that wont upset her allergies so i can use it more with her around.
                      Odd man out

Vanos=Very Aggressive NOS???

Comment

I went down in Nic so I could vape more lol. I tend too chain vape & get to much nic in my system with 24mg. I've got 12mg nic for my normal all day vape then 6mg for when I want to blow clouds.

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Originally posted by fanboi View Post
                          I started at 24 and now at 18. 36 I imagine would be a little overkill. I picked this up to stop smoking and 24 worked really well for me. This is my first week with the 18 and i seem to be going through it more but should be able to steadily decline.

And from what i have read there seems to be a big difference from pg to VG. I think the vapage is VG and really gets my GF's allergies going, which i heard VG does a lot. PG on the the other hand doesnt and it creates a lot more smoke but doesnt hit as hard as the VG. I'd like to find a PG that wont upset her allergies so i can use it more with her around.
                          you've got that backwards. Most people that are allergic are allergic to PG. PG is thinner and has more flavor and more throat hit. VG (which I buy a lot of 100% natural and organic blends) is thicker has a more muted flavor but produces clouds of thick vapor. Typically a 50/50 mix produces a all around nice flavorful vape.

Comment

Originally posted by psigti View Post
                            you've got that backwards. Most people that are allergic are allergic to PG. PG is thinner and has more flavor and more throat hit. VG (which I buy a lot of 100% natural and organic blends) is thicker has a more muted flavor but produces clouds of thick vapor. Typically a 50/50 mix produces a all around nice flavorful vape.

Thank you for clearing that up. Is it also true that VG will not work in a PG vaper cig because it is more thick? I think I want to switch to VG but want to be sure I get a good one so im not wasting money. I like the throat hit but my GF's allergies are more important
                            Last edited by fanboi; 08-01-2013, 09:13 PM. Reason: 3rd grade spelling errors
                            Odd man out

Vanos=Very Aggressive NOS???

Comment

100% vg/vg based juices will gum up some devices being so thick. I tend to save them for my dripping atomizers, & use a 50/50 blend for my tanks & such.

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
                                100% vg/vg based juices will gum up some devices being so thick. I tend to save them for my dripping atomizers, & use a 50/50 blend for my tanks & such.
                                Yea. They all gum up eventually. If I'm sticking to that flavor of juice ill hold the coil under super hot running water and fire it for 10 seconds then back under the water till it clean(er). Then fire it off a bunch. Then dry it with a paper towel. Let it sit while I'm asleep (I sleep during the day) then I'm good to go! .

Comment

Working...
                                X