Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where did you pick it up for $40? Been debating getting one with a tank

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
    i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
    Originally posted by slammin.e28
    Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

If I EVER buy another box mod, it won't be a clone.

Comment

Originally posted by accident View Post
        Where did you pick it up for $40? Been debating getting one with a tank

FREE BITCOINS!! http://qoinpro.com/71690d1639966bfbf223bf16538cec21
        Originally posted by scabzzzz
        I stand up, pull my dick out, and asked my gf to give me some noggin... Well, she starts laughing at me and I freaked out and ran off and locked myself in a bedroom.
        1989 325i - Project/weekend driver
        2002 325i - DD
        2005 Suzuki SV650 - Toy

Comment

Well, I got my MVP and started playing around with it. It is certainly a nice product. My only problem is, I can't seem to get as much vapor from it like I did with my vision spinner 2 without getting a burnt taste. In fact, I don't think I'm getting anywhere near as much vapor. Must be the way I wicked the protank.

I have it set to 8 watts, which is what my vision/protank combo was making.

FREE BITCOINS!! http://qoinpro.com/71690d1639966bfbf223bf16538cec21
          Originally posted by scabzzzz
          I stand up, pull my dick out, and asked my gf to give me some noggin... Well, she starts laughing at me and I freaked out and ran off and locked myself in a bedroom.
          1989 325i - Project/weekend driver
          2002 325i - DD
          2005 Suzuki SV650 - Toy

Comment

Hung out with a friend of mine today who rocks one of those mechanical mods that he builds his own coils with, ect.

Holy shite. To say I got a buzz is an understatement. Made me charge up my POS Ego-T when I got home.
            No E30 Club
            Originally posted by MrBurgundy
            Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

What is the best set up i could get for around $100?
              sigpic

-1991 m50/s50 318i :up:
              -1989 325ix (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by VintageBimmer View Post
                What is the best set up i could get for around $100?
                Depends on what you are looking for.

BUY MY WHEELS! BBS E50s!!
                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=275407

Originally posted by Lurker27
                Any man will tell you being blown is better than being stroked.

Comment

something to get started in the world of vapes
                  sigpic

-1989 325ix (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by VintageBimmer View Post
                    something to get started in the world of vapes
                    it should be more like 40 for a vision spinner and a kanger tank of some sort then if u like it go to better tanks like nautilus etc. then better batteries then to mech mods

Comment

So what brand should i get value for money wise w/o breaking the bank.
                      sigpic

-1989 325ix (sold)

Comment

I have to ask you guys. Do all of these vapes contain nicotine? If so, how many of you didn't smoke cigarettes before vaping?

Comment

Originally posted by Dozyproductions View Post
                          I have to ask you guys. Do all of these vapes contain nicotine? If so, how many of you didn't smoke cigarettes before vaping?
                          You can buy liquid with or without nicotine, or like me you can make it with or without nicotine. You can also buy them with different amounts of nicotine in them.

I smoked, and have tapered down the nicotine content in my mixes drastically from (when I started) 30mg/ml, down to 6mg/ml.
                          A couple weeks ago proved to me I will never touch another cigarette. They taste disgusting. Had one drag and said "Nope, never again"

Also, guys. Tried an Orchid RBA tank while down in Virginia. Mech mods aren't my thing (Too big), but dear lord that thing put out some serious clouds and serious flavor. Can highly recommend.

Leave Me Transaction Feedback

Comment

i use 100% VG and no nic but i i only smoked hookah and bud before, when i had my daughter my wife could no longer smoke since she was/is, preggers/breast feeding so i took this up as a "less bad" option since i just like playing with smoke anyways, but im starting to like vaping more since i dont have to worry about smelling gross, and no sore throat.

im thinking of trying this process though, for anyone inclined to use THC.
                            http://www.reddit.com/r/vaporents/wiki/ecigjuice

Comment

had no idea this thread existed, nor have I been on R3v in so long haha. Who's using VV box mods?
                              1987 325is - S52

Comment

Thanks for the response. This vape stuff has exploded so just not paying attention to it for a year has set me back on the curve like no other. It sucks kickinindian that you stopped hookah but honestly, probably for the best ;)

Comment

Working...
                                X