No announcement yet.

Calling all Vapers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm definitely going to try TheVaporRoom and Mt.Baker. I just ordered from Alice in Vapeland. Super long lead time, but I hear its worth the wait

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
      There are a lot of options for wicks. Cotton, silica, ss mesh, ss rope, ekowool
      Yeah but is there one where a wick isn't needed?

How do those disposable cigs do it?

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
        Yeah but is there one where a wick isn't needed?

How do those disposable cigs do it?
        The atomizer has a bridge above it looks kind of like a ^. The cartridge above it is stuffed with a fiber material that holds the juice. The atomizer heats up and the liquid drips onto the bridge and atomizes. Its not a great vape at all. They leak and are a pain in the ass.

Last edited by psigti; 08-15-2013, 06:01 AM.

Comment

Anyone get a metallic taste after a new build? I'm trying to figure out if its this juice or my set up.

Comment

If you just wrapped it with kanthal it could be it, it'd go away after an hour of vaping.

88' BMW 325i
            Bavauto springs
            Billy HD front/KYB rears
            Varrstoen V3 15x9 et25 10mm up front and 8mm rears.
            205/50's

Comment

Originally posted by dirk619 View Post
              If you just wrapped it with kanthal it could be it, it'd go away after an hour of vaping.
              Yea, I usually I don't get that taste. I also figured out that I wrapped these too tight. I need a thicker guide wire to use when I wrap. Possibly a paper clip.

Comment

Anyone have a good link to information about these things? I've found a metric shit ton of conflicting information on what's better and why.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakinho View Post
                  Anyone have a good link to information about these things? I've found a metric shit ton of conflicting information on what's better and why.
                  There is a ton of information on the ecf forums. "Better" when talking atomization is usually personal preference. Ie genny mesh style vs. Wick and coil, dripping vs. Cartos, tanks etc. When it comes to battery mods... electrical conductivity, build quality,adjustability and ease of use are things that are debated.

I've yet to get great conductivity out of the cheaper clones.

Ill give you my opinions and why I like or dislike things if you want. I'm sure the other guys in the thread will as well.

Comment

im getting a sub .1 resistance off my china k100. shaved all the contacts down to copper and the beast will come.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                    DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
                      im getting a sub .1 resistance off my china k100. shaved all the contacts down to copper and the beast will come.
                      Its not just the resistance, but how the current flows through the device.

I saw this video the other day where this dude hooked up his mod to an O scope. It was interesting to see how the power flow acts with different mods.

He has a few different videos I happened to find one where he does a head to head using two mods I own, one china mod and the other a poldiac. The poldiac blew it out of the water.

I noticed the differences when I first got my poldiac. Now the science backs it up.

Comment

Been on some Supreme steam vapors Peach coma. Good shit! Also been using my 9clear16 for the past week an half.. No issues at all. Smoother hit than the iclear30.

Comment

dont have any of that to test with, but made an improvement for sure over stock. Vape is much stronger. Dual coils are ferocious with a 20a discharge batt.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                          DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

im still rocking my wack egotwist 1100mah

Comment

again, which is the best?
                              will it burn up the wick?

I have an ego twist and the only problem I have with it
                              is some of the cig juices are too watery and will leak out where it meets the
                              battery couple.

Some of the tanks are hit or miss. Some will burn up the wick really fast because
                              for some reason liquid won't flow through it as fast as the next one.
                              I buy 5 at a time just in case.

Comment

F'ing tapatalk blows sometimes...

Comment

Working...
                                X