Calling all Vapers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by psigti View Post
    The juice leaking has nothing to do with the mod. There are a lot of variables that can cause things to burn. To much voltage to the coil being the one that comes first to mind. The wick not wicking is another. I know when I used to use a protank my vaping style would over heat the atomizer.

What atomizer are you using, what ohm is the coil, what voltage are you vaping at, what pg/vg ratio?

And again... best is personal preference with a lot of things. I think dickies are the best shorts ever made in the entire world... I. Sure others don't agree.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
      im still rocking my wack egotwist 1100mah
      ha got the upgrade fever already?

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
      DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

need to find what vape suits u. Everyone is chasing after the "perfect vape"

I like the protank, but I like to use the iclear30 too. Havent touched them in a week & have been chain vaping my Chimbus dripper. love it.

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
          need to find what vape suits u. Everyone is chasing after the "perfect vape"

I like the protank, but I like to use the iclear30 too. Havent touched them in a week & have been chain vaping my Chimbus dripper. love it.
          I just ordered a new dripper. Trident. I'm kinda excited about it.

Comment

nice let me know how it goes. Always on the hunt. Drilled dual 5/32 holes on my Chimbus. made one hole to low, but works out fine for controlling air flow. Lift the cap a bit if i want more flow. Happy mistake.

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
              nice let me know how it goes. Always on the hunt. Drilled dual 5/32 holes on my Chimbus. made one hole to low, but works out fine for controlling air flow. Lift the cap a bit if i want more flow. Happy mistake.
              Fa sho. I have a buddy who bought two. One OG, one fasttech clone. He said the clone was 100% same same and only like 15 bucks free shipping. Figured I'd try it. I usually don't dig clones but I'm making an exception this time.

Last edited by psigti; 08-18-2013, 07:10 PM.

Comment

Just pre purchased yet another golden greek mod. I no longer wonder why I fucking broke all the time. I need to take up weaving or some shit.

Comment

Need some help fellas. I think I'm gonna be buying a set up pretty soon, best bang for your buck? Help please :)

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
                    Need some help fellas. I think I'm gonna be buying a set up pretty soon, best bang for your buck? Help please :)
                    It all depends man. I mean there isn't anything wrong with an ego twist and an evod. I guess that's a good start.

I kind of wish I had gone straight to mechanical mods and re buildables before all the other shit. People have different taste. I can't stress this enough... there isn't a one off the shelf vape for all.

Comment

I just received some new juice from alice in vapeland. This crunkberry is bomb.

Comment

I see.
                        I'm just looking for any good deal for anyone just getting into vapes haha.

Any good websites to check out? Links?

Comment

I have a problem.. I can't find a good juice, and if I can its sold out :(.

igo-w .4ohms
                          Trident clone .7ohms

"Hard Work Pays Off"

1991-bmw 325i (R3vvd)
                          1990- 325 (mpowa)(GC)(track)(beast)
                          1988- 528e (daily driven when track car broken)

Comment

I got everything from vapage. Dont know if its "GOOD" brand quality wise but I love it.
                            Odd man out

Vanos=Very Aggressive NOS???

Comment

Originally posted by Kev View Post

I have a problem.. I can't find a good juice, and if I can its sold out :(.

igo-w .4ohms
                              Trident clone .7ohms

Whats wrong with it? Dosent taste good? It may be your tank or clearomizer. Try them in cartomizers and see if you get the same effect. Cartomizers are good at bringing out flavors. I like to consider them the "neutral" ground.

Also, I go to a local vape shop for juice. They mix their own shit, so if I think there is something wrong with it, they can tweak it for me. Some flavors just wont stand out as much as others.
                              I don't even own this car anymore, but I'm too lazy to change the picture.

Comment

Originally posted by spike68 View Post
                                Whats wrong with it? Dosent taste good? It may be your tank or clearomizer. Try them in cartomizers and see if you get the same effect. Cartomizers are good at bringing out flavors. I like to consider them the "neutral" ground.

Also, I go to a local vape shop for juice. They mix their own shit, so if I think there is something wrong with it, they can tweak it for me. Some flavors just wont stand out as much as others.
                                Out off all those juices only a couple are good.
                                Electoplasm, Unicorns blood. By Fuzion
                                Bubble gum, thug juice, jungle juice. By mtb(after 2 weeks of steeping)
                                The rest are good in the beginning then taste like pop.

"Hard Work Pays Off"

1991-bmw 325i (R3vvd)
                                1990- 325 (mpowa)(GC)(track)(beast)
                                1988- 528e (daily driven when track car broken)

Comment

Working...
                                X