I want a Ferrari 355.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • InuFaye
    replied
    Originally posted by slammin.e28
    Hand assembled by a fat man in Kentucky.
    No I can pay 6k dollars and assemble the engine myself.
    THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Hand assembled by a fat man in Kentucky.

    Leave a comment:


  • InuFaye
    replied
    At that point id take the corvette.

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Only right color for a Ferrari is red.

    Leave a comment:


  • nrubenstein
    replied
    My wife has had significant seat time in one and came away very disappointed. The exhaust note was about all that she liked. The driving experience was terrible.

    The 355 is also the last generation of stupid maintenance requirements and truly extraordinary unreliability. The 360 is a lot cheaper to run, even if it looks like a Korean car. The problem with these cars is that it's not just $50k up front. The ongoing maintenance is a big deal too. At least equivalent to having payments for another $50k car on top of that. If nothing major goes wrong.

    I say this as someone who is currently in the middle of a mild 100k overhaul of a 993TT (which is a lot cheaper to run than a 355). We are currently at at least $11k entirely in parts, and that's after hefty shopping around.

    Leave a comment:


  • achtunge30
    replied
    Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
    You Want details? Fine. I drive a Ferrari, 355 Cabriolet, What's up? I have a ridiculous house in the South Fork. I have every toy you could possibly imagine. And best of all kids, I am liquid.
    I want a 355 so I can give that speech!

    Leave a comment:


  • Nick_S
    replied
    Seriously? 3 pages and no pictures. IMO one of the best looking Ferrari's ever made. Reasonable priced to purchase but you can easily spend the purchase price on some of the major repairs on these cars. Would love to own one.



    Make mine white please

    Leave a comment:


  • RUFFLZ
    replied
    Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
    You Want details? Fine. I drive a Ferrari, 355 Cabriolet, What's up? I have a ridiculous house in the South Fork. I have every toy you could possibly imagine. And best of all kids, I am liquid.
    They say money can't buy happiness? Look at the fucking smile on my face. Ear to ear, baby.

    Man, I love that movie.

    Leave a comment:


  • InuFaye
    replied
    Originally posted by SkiFree
    Apples to Oranges.
    Not really.

    Super expensive impractical cars with large engines.

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by oliver.r
    aston shows you don't care about a vehicles depreciation, you can get a 6-7 year old aston for like %60 off the original msrp
    You have enough money and class to not care about depreciation.

    You see less Astons than Ferraris, in my experience.

    Leave a comment:


  • SkiFree
    replied
    Originally posted by InuFaye
    Aston Martin>Ferrari.

    Ferrari shows you have new money.

    AM shows you have money and class.
    Apples to Oranges.

    Leave a comment:


  • oliver.r
    replied
    aston shows you don't care about a vehicles depreciation, you can get a 6-7 year old aston for like %60 off the original msrp

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Anything made in the British Isles says you have class.

    Shit, ever read a Zoo or Nuts mag? It's classy.

    Leave a comment:


  • InuFaye
    replied
    Aston Martin>Ferrari.

    Ferrari shows you have new money.

    AM shows you have money and class.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bartholomeo
    replied
    Nice car, what's the retail on one of those ?

    Leave a comment:

Working...