/Drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

/Drive

And Big Muscle in particular. Who else keeps up with these blokes? I've been out of the muscle car phase for quite some time now, but the C2 Stingray was one of my first loves of the classic car. Honestly this video, and every other Big Muscle show I watch makes me want a muscle car.

This in particular is just amazing. Love just about everything about the car.

1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
    You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

That 'Vette is a knockout. I'm not a red car fan, but other than that....
    Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
    The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

I subscribe to the Drive network & watch every video, weekly, religiously. I love all of it, from Big Muscle, Driven, Drive Clean, Tuned, Chris Harris On Cars etc. I've even got a tee. Mike Spinelli & Chris Harris really hit it home for me; simply put its automotive journalism at its very best.

Top Gear could learn a lot from how simply Chris Harris reviews cars. Here's my favorite recent vid they uploaded a couple of weeks ago

1988 325 Lachs Sedan SOLD

1989 325i Bronzit Beige 2 Door
      SOLD

2018 Volkswagen Alltrack SE DSG
      Past:1988 325iS Lachs 5 Speed

Comment

Originally posted by TFJR View Post
        I subscribe to the Drive network & watch every video, weekly, religiously. I love all of it, from Big Muscle, Driven, Drive Clean, Tuned, Chris Harris On Cars etc. I've even got a tee. Mike Spinelli & Chris Harris really hit it home for me; simply put its automotive journalism at its very best.

Top Gear could learn a lot from how simply Chris Harris reviews cars. Here's my favorite recent vid they uploaded a couple of weeks ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MDTc...9B84BD346EEEFA
        What bugs me about Spinelli is that he never gets his facts straight half the damn time. I feel as if I could be on the show and do a better job.

I have been watching Matt Farah a lot lately, and while he's a dick and is always plugging his ads he has a good personality for the career.
        1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

I like it when Mike leads a discussion of car dudes nerding out about whatever topic, like in the BRZ vs. that segments.

Originally posted by whysimon
          WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

I feel like R3v could have a similar channel, /R3v.

We could have E30 vs. that. It'd be an unrehearsed, unscripted BS session about why we love E30s, why we hate them, and how they compare to new, similar-performing cars. We'd rustle up guests like z31maniac and DEV0 E30. I'm sure we could easily fill 15 minutes talking about E30 318i vs....

Ford Fiesta.

We could have a segment titled Farbin Kaiber on Cars. It would be just like Chris Harris on Cars, except with a giant white dude with a California accent reviewing jalopies.

/Big Muscle would, of course, be hosted by blunt.

Originally posted by whysimon
            WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

Originally posted by FredK View Post
              I feel like R3v could have a similar channel, /R3v.

We could have E30 vs. that. It'd be an unrehearsed, unscripted BS session about why we love E30s, why we hate them, and how they compare to new, similar-performing cars. We'd rustle up guests like z31maniac and DEV0 E30. I'm sure we could easily fill 15 minutes talking about E30 318i vs....

Ford Fiesta.

We could have a segment titled Farbin Kaiber on Cars. It would be just like Chris Harris on Cars, except with a giant white dude with a California accent reviewing jalopies.

Only if I get to host Stancefags vs Driftards.

Comment

I like it. I haven't been watching religously, but I really like Mike's show because he and his guests come off as big car geeks that appreciate shitty cars for what they are and Leo Parente's show as he really knows his shit about racing and isn't judgy/preachy about what he prefers.
                For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
                Originally posted by mbonanni
                I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

I recommend "Roadkill" and "Hot Rod Unlimited" on the motortrend channel, funny stuff. It's more of a Top Gear feel to some of their episodes when they go on road trips and such, as well as motor swaps on "Summit Racings" parking lot etc..
                  ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)Be Afraid Of The Future

Comment

hope that his daughter doesn't wreck that nice car.

Comment

Don't forget, the presumed executive producer of the channel races an E30 in Chump Car.

Comment

I'm subscribed to the Drive channel. They put out some really good stuff, and I especially love Chris Harris On Cars, partly because he owns a e28 M5, e30 M3, and e30 rally car. I like Big Muscle, too. It makes me wish I could afford to get into classic American cars from the 40s-60s, such cool designs back then. The factory tours of Astin Martin, Classic Porsche are also really cool. Overall it's a great channel. Another great channel I'm subscribed to is EVO.

I like the idea for a /R3v channel. Let's do it.
                        My Feedback

Comment

Love /DrIve, FLD, and I'm addicted to the Smoking Tire Podcast. (Listening to it while I'm typing this).

Comment

Love this web series been watching them a lot lately.
                            1991 325i - "Scambles" The Daily Driven lightly modded.
                            1988 Mazda RX-7 TII "Mako" The Free Dorito
                            bacon by Jared Laabs, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Roysneon View Post
                              I like it. I haven't been watching religously, but I really like Mike's show because he and his guests come off as big car geeks that appreciate shitty cars for what they are and Leo Parente's show as he really knows his shit about racing and isn't judgy/preachy about what he prefers.
                              +1 I love After /drive. I also liked that Jalopnik interview with Rutledge Wood.

Comment

Working...
                              X