The Official R3v Worst One-Night Stands Thread V. PIITB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Official R3v Worst One-Night Stands Thread V. PIITB

Decided as school gets into full swing and a fair bit of r3v has been to school/or is currently in school/had so wild experiences.... I'm sure we have some great stories to share. I shall start... ill post one but i have a few

...........................So i was fresh out of HS and moving to Cali in the fall so that summer i was planning on getting into as much trouble and BS as humanly possible. little did i know how much BS me and my friend were heading for.

so i had been invited to a frat party on the UT campus by a mutual friend who had graduated a year before me. so me and my friend decide to roll. keep in mind we both played football in HS so when we show up my friend makes it seem like we play for UT so we get free drinks all night long and don't even have to pay for cover or cups

FF about 2 hours and about 5 drinks later we are having good time and these 2 girls are all over us.. one was erica and she was a jr for the university volleyball team and the other was Nicole on the dance team.. my friend pulled me to the side and said he wanted to pull erica..which i was fine with b/c nicole was a red head.. so we hang at the party for an hour more so as to line our sights on what the rest of the night was gonna look like..they finally tell us they have a place about 3 miles away and its just them..so were are like cool lets roll..

Now there are 2 things that need to be said before i continue..b/c shit got really real..

1. these girl didn't not mention AT ALL that they were taken...
    2. the university of tennessee although a great school.. is smack dab in the center of meth/pill popping country..did i mention rednecks and racists...

so we head back to their apt and have a few more drinks and then they both say we need to go to the bathroom brb.. i was thinking ..WTF in a apt you need to go to the bathroom at the same time..i guess...

well when they return.. they are both completely nekked...and standing in the doorway....me and my friend are as giddy as a fat kid in a cake factory..

they start to make out and then move closer to us.. and start going down on both of us..(side-note nicole couldn't give head to save her life but i think the fact that it was a red head made it meh) so we start getting down to business in the respective rooms..and all of the sudden we hear keys and a door opening outside....perhaps it was my inebriation level but my brain didn't exactly realize the dire situation that was about to unravel....

Well just as the door opens nicole jumps up and says to me "oh fuck oh fuck FUCK FUCK HIDE" and me in my drunken mind say "why?!?!"..turns out the b/f's are back home early from a trip down to ATL..supposedly weren't supposed to be home till sunday morning..so after all this is hastily explained i give her the

but me being the bad-ass football player i thought i was i say "chill the fuck out i got this"

..So i stumble outside of her room and what i see scares the shit out of me..BUBBA and Cletus each about a solid 350 and apparently drunk as hell....and when the 1st thing you hear from them is "HEY why the FUCK is a naked N***ER standing in my goddamn house" you know its gonna be a bad day

well my friend comes out of the room and looks at me and the Beverly hillbillies ......the girls slowly come out in the birthday suits.. and shit is not going well.. the 1st guy is livid and says how could they cheat with some fucking jungle monkeys.. at this point i have had about all of the racial slurs i can stand so i tell him to shut his ass up....not a smart move at all....bubba decides to rush me.. so i hit him with a quick jab to the face..at this point there is all amounts a yelling and screaming...but i notice the punch doesn't phase him..and then i see why..pills spill out of his pockets as he rushes and slightly stumbles.... he has apparently taken pills not to long ago.and as this realization sets in he yells in a drunken/high rage "OXYS AND ROXIES MUTHAFUKAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!"...at this point i know when to GTFO so i do just that...

i grab my pants from the couch and sprint to the door and my friend does likewise...

we get out to the car look back but no one is following...... this slightly worries me as the girls are still in the house....... so we dress and decide to go back and take a look in..just to see..but the door is closed and locked... THis really worries me.. b/c i hear yelling by the men and crying by the ladies...so we knock and knock and then i hear in a high shill voice..AHHHHHHHHHHHH ....followed by a shrill shriek, a loud thud...then silence.. and loud crying

followed by the words "OH GOD I KILLED HIM"

we finally convince the girls to unlock the door.. and what we see was very odd....bubba was in the floor KO'ed layin next to him was a brick..(how the fuck did these girls get a brick..) and Cletus with a large ass staff.....Cletus runs onto the balcony and climbs up onto the roof and starts yelling random shit..at this point the cops had probably been called.....but the girls tell us to leave and that they will call us later b/c they don't want us to gt arrested.. so we leave out... and go home sleep it off and have a good laugh the next morning...

we come to find out that both guys went to jail for possession and domestic violence...lol the girls moved away and i am still good friends with both.. ....however they both say if we weren't they the guys would have probably beat the shit out of them....

your turn R3v show me your worst
    sigpic"God made cars to be RWD and standard"

i missed the piitb part.

false advertising, 2/10

Comment

Ran a sewing machine.
      Swanny!
      SUCKERS.

Comment

why do guys insist on sharing these babysitterclub tales on car forums?
        Originally posted by flyboyx
        i have watched my dog lick himself off a few times

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Burns View Post
          why do guys insist on sharing these babysitterclub tales on car forums?
          Masculinity in question? Real friends know its all made up? Average age under 25?
          Swanny!
          SUCKERS.

Comment

Wasn't there a thread like this a while back that disappeared?

IB4L
            1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Originally posted by Swanny View Post
              Masculinity in question? Real friends know its all made up? Average age under 25?
              I'd say under twenty.

Comment

Originally posted by ST1G View Post
                I'd say under twenty.
                #swag
                #lifestyle
                #stancenation
                #YOLO
                Originally posted by flyboyx
                i have watched my dog lick himself off a few times

Comment

I enjoyed the tale
                  sigpic

Comment

Pics or it didn't happen.
                    sigpic
                    Originally posted by JinormusJ
                    Don't buy an e30

They're stupid
                    1989 325is Raged on then sold.
                    1988 325 SETA 2DR Beaten to death, then parted.
                    1988 325 SETA 4DR Parted.
                    1990 325i Cabrio Daily'd, then stored 2 yrs ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Burns View Post
                      #swag
                      #lifestyle
                      #stancenation
                      #YOLO
                      #hellaflush
                      #Racecar
                      #lowisalifestyle

Comment

You're a N1gger?
                        ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
                        ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                        ~ '87 535
                        ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                        ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Originally posted by F34R View Post
                          You're a N1gger?

annnnnd we're off.

Comment

Sigh this why we can't have nice things......:(

Bunch of negative Nancy's ITT

And lol thinking I'm. Under 20
                            sigpic"God made cars to be RWD and standard"

Comment

If this wasn't the interwebs, I'd be really offended at the way you guys throw around the N word.

I checked my neighbors kid just the other day when I stepped outside to check my mail. Two pale stoned white kids calling each other "my n1gga"
                              I look up and they give me this dumb blank "oops" face and all I could say is, "today must be Opposite Day?" "Hey man my bad, we didn't realize..." Riiiiight.

Comment

Working...
                              X