Any deer hunters on R3v?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any deer hunters on R3v?

Starting to get exited for this year. Only another month :)

Here are some of the bigger ones I've gotten over the last few years
    2010 Minnesota

Wisconsin 2011

2011 Minnesota

Yes I hit them both at the same time... No I wasn't road hunting. It was 4am, they came up out of a big ditch running side by side. Nothing I could do.
    Last edited by TehRaydarlover; 09-28-2013, 04:47 PM.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Build Thread
    Rear Diff Rebuild
    Rebuildable Viscous Coupling
    Transfer Case Rebuild
    "Life is simpler with 12 valves"

Are you allowed to keep road kill there?

Comment

Hoping to get down to our farm in KY this year and bag one with my AR....if it will even kill a deer....it may just "assault" it! :mrgreen:
      Originally posted by Roysneon
      I have a vert project car that will stay auto until/unless the trans craps out on me. I'm just gonna paint it, slam it and pull bitches.

Comment

We'll just say I ain't no buckless yooper. ;)

Leave Me Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by ST1G View Post
          Are you allowed to keep road kill there?
          Yes, you just have to get a permit from the local police.

Originally posted by FlexdXJ View Post
          Hoping to get down to our farm in KY this year and bag one with my AR....if it will even kill a deer....it may just "assault" it! :mrgreen:
          Yeah might be a little light for deer if its .223, just need to put a clean shot on it.
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Build Thread
          Rear Diff Rebuild
          Transfer Case Rebuild

Comment

i've been known to hunt beaver on occasion before the ring on my finger put the clamps on it. does that count?
            sigpic
            Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
            92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
            88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
            88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
            87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
            12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

it'll be a sport once they can shoot back, until then I'm not about it.

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                i've been known to hunt beaver on occasion before the ring on my finger put the clamps on it. does that count?
                lulz

Originally posted by RUFFLZ View Post
                it'll be a sport once they can shoot back, until then I'm not about it.
                ...so your in the military?

Build Thread
                Rear Diff Rebuild
                Transfer Case Rebuild

Comment

quite the opposite actually, pacifist; but let's not derail your thread w/ my controversial beliefs.

carry on murderers. ;)

Comment

I see... that's fine, I expected some opposition from some of the r3v community.

Build Thread
                    Rear Diff Rebuild
                    Transfer Case Rebuild

Comment

I have spent a lot of time in the woods, killing things to eat. Just have not had time in recent years.
                      Originally posted by Fusion
                      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                      William Pitt-

Comment

I enjoy helping to manage the deer population when I have a place to do so. I'd love to get a buck finally. Those are some nice racks OP.
                        i'lldoitforacaravan

Comment

hey if you eat it and use as much of the animal as you possibly can, than whats wrong about hunting? there is a reason we are at the top of the food chain
                          88 325is Five Speed
                          Lachssilber

Comment

Deer = yummy!

I don't hunt, but probably should. I have family and friends who do. I get to eat deer meat every year. Last year I got to try deer heart, oh my that was tasty!!!!

1992 BMW 325iC
                            1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                            1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Originally posted by RUFFLZ View Post
                              quite the opposite actually, pacifist; but let's not derail your thread w/ my controversial beliefs.

carry on murderers. ;)
                              just a question what does pacifism have to do with hunting???
                              Originally posted by Fusion
                              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                              William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                              X