China Fail.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

China Fail.

There's no denying that China doesn't have the best record when it comes to urban planning and development, particularly in regards to real estate—and their most recent blunder is a doozy. Thanks to some poor planning and (presumably poor) communication, China accidentally built a brand new set of modern apartments…

What a smart they are.
    2011 1M Alpine white/black
    1996 Civic white/black
    1988 M3 lachs/black

lol how do you accidental do that?

Comment

chicane bro
      2014 Alpine White 335i MSport
      (Daily Driver)
      Full Mperformance Aero

2007 Black Sapphire Metallic E92 335i (6MT)
      KW V2 Coilovers
      VRSF Catless Downpipes

Comment

This is what happens when no one lives in the cities your buildinng
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

Thats was hilarious. The comments are even better. I accidentally built an e30. Shit.

Sent from my Note 2
          Turbo M50 4 Door Build thread here 4 Sale thread

Comment

LAWL, figures.

I've been on one of those highways in Beijing. It's terrifying. I can only imagine suddenly cutting the lane # in half how horrible it would be there, especially if it's actually a busy highway.

China ghost towns with superhighways seem like the perfect hoon place to me though.
            1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

That's what happens when real life becomes Sim City. You misclick the zoning, someone snaps it up, and bam, your pretty road needs to be rerouted.

Comment

Originally posted by slammin.e28 View Post
                LAWL, figures.

I've been on one of those highways in Beijing. It's terrifying. I can only imagine suddenly cutting the lane # in half how horrible it would be there, especially if it's actually a busy highway.

China ghost towns with superhighways seem like the perfect hoon place to me though.
                I would love to go to China ghost towns. That would be amazing.

Comment

Working...
                X