Battlefield 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok So Im beginning to get pissed.

Game crashed ALL the time, my drivers are up to date, card is a month old and more then capable, everything up to nick. Crashes at least once or twice and hour.

Guns are not balanced at all, one 5.56 gun does 1 hit kill, another takes a full clip to bring someone down. Its the same round and velocity Dice.

Hitboxes are totally fucked, I shoot a guy in the head, he fliches in pain and blood spews, yet he doesnt die. This also Happens all the time.

lastly, the Sound glitch is so dreadful, it makes the game near unplayable.

Other then those huge issues, game is K
    1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
    willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
      Ok So Im beginning to get pissed.

Game crashed ALL the time, my drivers are up to date, card is a month old and more then capable, everything up to nick. Crashes at least once or twice and hour.

Guns are not balanced at all, one 5.56 gun does 1 hit kill, another takes a full clip to bring someone down. Its the same round and velocity Dice.

Hitboxes are totally fucked, I shoot a guy in the head, he fliches in pain and blood spews, yet he doesnt die. This also Happens all the time.

lastly, the Sound glitch is so dreadful, it makes the game near unplayable.

Other then those huge issues, game is K
      weird, I only get the occasion crash. Other than that its a damn good experience for me.
      2014 Alpine White 335i MSport
      (Daily Driver)
      Full Mperformance Aero

2007 Black Sapphire Metallic E92 335i (6MT)
      KW V2 Coilovers
      VRSF Catless Downpipes

Comment

My campaign save file keeps corrupting >:(

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
        Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by golde30 View Post
          lol, ppl still game on PC's???
          Only those who aren't satisfied with sub par graphics.
          No E30 Club
          Originally posted by MrBurgundy
          Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Hey everyone needs a PC anyway, why buy a 400$ console (not including games) and a $300-700 pc, when you can just have one 1k PC.

Not to mention most of the PC gamer haters have macbooks and ridiculously expensive laptops and call out builds expensive
            1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
            willschnitz

Comment

Intel i7 3820
              16gigs of ram
              2 128gig ssd's
              GTX690
              in a Micro ATX case too. hehe Its a compact little speed demon!

Runs it just fine. :) Just finished the SP mode and barely dipped into the MP.

I had a few crashes but nothing uber annoying. Only thing that urked me was the hit box's. I watched sniper rounds pass through guys heads and it not even register it. I hope they fix this crap soon.
              89 320i Touring/M52 Swap w 4.10 Gears/K&N intake/Catback Exhaust/KW coils/Wilwood brakes/Azev A 16x7.5F 16x9R 215/40/16 F&R

Comment

Other than the environmental sound dropping out on hugh maps and few minor graphical glitches its pretty solid. I've been having a great time with it. What's everyones Origin usernames? Mine is ReitzIndustries.

Also rig is

Core 2 Quad 2.5 GHz
                8 gigs of slow DDR2 ram
                Ati 7980
                ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
                Originally posted by blunttech
                I need you to exfoliate my ballsack
                Build Thread?

Comment

Currently trying to relearn how to game with a much much less sensitive cursor. I was playing with it maxed out and was suggested by a friend to turn it way down, apparently a lot of my terrible aim is likely a result of not being able to stay on hit boxes (makes sense).

What are most people using for settings?

Comment

Ive only gotten to play for an hour or so, but i was enjoying it. It looks great. I'm playing on PC. If i can get the GF to give me some time to play ill try out multiplayer.
                    I had 1 crash earlier today, but no big deal.
                    98 M3/4/5

Comment

Originally posted by cale View Post
                      Currently trying to relearn how to game with a much much less sensitive cursor. I was playing with it maxed out and was suggested by a friend to turn it way down, apparently a lot of my terrible aim is likely a result of not being able to stay on hit boxes (makes sense).

My mouse is at 20%
                      ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
                      Originally posted by blunttech
                      I need you to exfoliate my ballsack
                      Build Thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Click View Post
                        My mouse is at 20%
                        mine is at 50%
                        2014 Alpine White 335i MSport
                        (Daily Driver)
                        Full Mperformance Aero

2007 Black Sapphire Metallic E92 335i (6MT)
                        KW V2 Coilovers
                        VRSF Catless Downpipes

Comment

if i'm doing a lot of sniping i usually have my mouse at 20% if i'm assaulting i bump it up to 30-40%
                          89 320i Touring/M52 Swap w 4.10 Gears/K&N intake/Catback Exhaust/KW coils/Wilwood brakes/Azev A 16x7.5F 16x9R 215/40/16 F&R

Comment

Originally posted by cale View Post

I go to an empty server and keep messing with it to wear ever 3 inches of travel on my mouse pad I do a 180 in game. If that makes sense, it's really all user specific but I do a lot of sniping and so small adjustments are needed.

For those experiencing a lot of crashing try using the beta drivers, I've been using them since day 1 of the game and I only drop out every 10th or so game.

The hit boxes are really fucked up but I deal, sniping still sucks as I have massive bullet drop on a high powered rifle but my buddy with a AK can hit him with direct line of sight...

Overall I'm pleased with such a rushed game I mean they had like 9 years to perfect bf3 and 2-3 years to turn around BF4?

Dice seems to be working their ass off it should be good to go in another month I'd say.
                            '91 318is w/ M50B25TU

Comment

Originally posted by Subtle View Post
                              The hit boxes are really fucked up but I deal, sniping still sucks as I have massive bullet drop on a high powered rifle but my buddy with a AK can hit him with direct line of sight...
                              Are you adjusting your range? Makes a bit of difference on the bullets path
                              '84 Alpine 325e (Gone)
                              '91 Alpine 318i (Gone) Click Here
                              '92 Alpine 325i Cabrio (Gone) Click Here
                              '91 Alpine 318is

Comment

Originally posted by shameson View Post
                                Are you adjusting your range? Makes a bit of difference on the bullets path
                                Yes but even still why should I have to adjust my range when some dude is just taking pot shots with ak.
                                '91 318is w/ M50B25TU

Comment

Working...
                                X