What happened to YOU in October of '13?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened to YOU in October of '13?

What happened to you that has impacted your life in October? For me and my friends, October was an insane month...probably the most dramatically changing month of my life.
    Let's start:
    My friends...
    Dominick: Broke up with his girlfriend and started a new job at a legal dispensary making a shit ton of money. Has been living the single life like a boss.
    Bruce: Started a new job at the dispensary also, had to say goodbye to his girlfriend. Will be moving back to the East Coast this Sunday from some emergency.
    Angela (Bruce's Girlfriend): Had to go back to Switzerland and started school
    Sebastian: Just started his law school program and will be saying goodbye to his boyfriend.
    Jager (Sebastian's boyfriend): found out in October his mother has cancer and will be moving back to California.
    Au Pairs (group of foreign au pair girls we hung out with): found out they were fake as fuck and only used our house to get fucked up and sleep. We cut them out of the group...no more au pair parties...lame.
    Marina (my fiancé): Got fired from her job, had to move in with me, got engaged, under investigation for identity theft (not true...long story)
    My parents: Sold their house in October and are moving across the country.
    My sister and her boyfriend: moved into their first house together.
    And me:
    Working 50 + hours a week and going to school full time, got engaged, losing my best friend, living with girlfriend, under investigation for identity theft (not true...long story).

I usually love October...but this year...October was brutal and was dishing out too much. Thank you November!!!!
    Originally posted by Wh33lhop
    This is r3v. Check your vaginal sand at the door.

I pooped 31 times

Originally posted by LowR3V'in
    It's in the name e30tech not e30offtopic

Comment

Originally posted by slaterd View Post
      found out they were fake as fuck and only used our house to get fucked up and sleep.
      At first though...how the fuck is that a bad thing??

Then saw..

Originally posted by slaterd View Post
      Marina (my fiancé)

Comment

My father underwent kidney cancer surgery.
        Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
        If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
        Originally posted by J3M93
        This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

Originally posted by Schwarz3 View Post
          how's he doing?

Comment

Originally posted by Schwarz3 View Post
            Best of luck to your pops
            We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
            www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

He's recovering really well, I'm the one struggling to pay all the bills :(
              Thanks yo everyone
              Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
              If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
              Originally posted by J3M93
              This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

Well... I would say that this has been an interesting month for myself as well. This didn't happen this month, but I was going to Ferris State in Michigan and I had to drop out due to a health issue. So, since the end of August my life has been pretty boring to say the least... No friends up here, and no real way to make any. I ride BMX and snowboard, and those are really my only social attributes. I don't drink or party, so it makes me kind of a boring guy in a collage town like this.

The first thing in October was finally going out on a date with a girl I had met a couple months ago. It took awhile because initially she was going to be moving soon after we met, then she wasn't, but after she told me that I went back home for three weeks to finish my car. So we talked over the phone until I got back and things seemed really promising, and the date went okay, but not great. One of the really big things that we have in common is that we both snowboard, and are planning to move to the summit county area in Colorado. After talking with her, and having absolutely no luck finding a job here in Michigan it really got me thinking. I decided to eat some precious eatables that I was saving to eat with her and the experience made me realize that I am just wasting my time here. The job market is shit, the people are basically rednecks ahhemm I mean "Rural Americans", there is not a single (worth while) skate-park that is less than an hour away, the nearest place to snowboard is an hour away (totally worth it though), the girl that I met is now an hour and a half away and I haven't heard from her in two weeks, and on top of all this I have to wait until next fall to get back into the program which I realized I don't even need to take...

So I said f-it, this is stupid to stay here and applied with Vail resorts. In less than a day had heard back from them, and my first interview went great! I am currently waiting to hear back from them and do the final interview with the hiring manager, but it sounded very promising by the way the first interview went. Currently have the opportunity for a full time lift operator position at Keystone! I would have rather gotten directly into terrain park grooming, but I need two years of snowcat experience in a park and I have to be with the resort for a year to operate a snowcat. Though in being a lift operator, I have the opportunities to work with the groomers and cat operators. I also have a decent chance to stay on through the summer since they still operate some of the lifts and I may already have the experience. Really hoping I get the job... It would seriously make me the happiest I have even been in my life. I have been going there since I was a kid, and I have always felt at home while I was there...
                Last edited by pantelones; 11-01-2013, 12:16 PM. Reason: Mis quote...
                sigpic

A man chooses, a slave obeys... Would you kindly?

Comment

A friend of mine I grew up with died, a day before his birthday. He was 19.
                  Current:
                  1989 325i
                  1988 M3
                  1987 325ic
                  Past:
                  2001 330ci
                  2001 M3

Comment

I will be asking for a raise today at work, if it doesn't go as I would like I will be quitting and moving to the dealership down in Temecula. I also got to see my dad for the first time in 18 months.

Originally posted by blunttech
                    Dude this is r3v. 20 bucks gets you a used timing belt or a low mileage head gasket

Comment

why only this month
                      "I wanna see da boat movie"
                      "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Because this has been the most eventful month as far as living changing events in my life. I'm wondering if anyone else has had the same experience with Oct13...and it seems that I'm not alone ha.

Comment

Had a couple break up in my house. One's now living in New York, the other Austin TX. (Consider where I live)
                          Went to the Bahamas with a LARGE portion of my family.
                          Met cute girl on cruise. Super short romance and new friend.
                          Came back home. No snow (BONUS!)
                          Two girls came up. One girl coming back up again today. Pretty much has turned into human velcro after being introduced to my penis.
                          Got super sick and was quarantined for 2 days. Found out I got bacterial meningitis AND strep throat at the same time. Still on antibiotics.
                          Wore my horse head mask doing card tricks for people on campus, but only one for each person. "One trick pony" resounding success.
                          Casualty of the great american road trip finally shit the bed. Now need a new steering rack.
                          Last edited by TurboJake; 11-01-2013, 11:47 AM.

Leave Me Transaction Feedback

Comment

Highlights included the best birtday party I've ever had on the 26th, doing my first stand up comedy show, my closest friend (Northern on here) bought a house and there's a room there for me, got a winter car and started dating this super cool, super hot girl after being introduced at her sister's bf/my roommate's birthday party earlier in the month.

Maybe not the absolute best (it's debatable), but certainly the most eventful month of my life.
                            For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
                            Originally posted by mbonanni
                            I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

gf started school in sept.
                              in oct started bringing her study group of chics to the apt for study sessions.
                              I'm liking the company she keeps :D
                              If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Working...
                              X