Spring Break

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spring Break

whats everyone(that still has spring break) doin for spring break?
    ill be down in st.petersburg next week, digitalwave your around there arent you
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
    Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

I am going home and spending quality missed time with my car. Putting the SSK in and given it a cleaning and wax job. Have put 200 miles on my car and have had it since July.

Comment

Going to Maryland. I keep it real.
      The BMW 318 is back. With a vengeance.

Comment

I'm working :(

Comment

um...yeah. Working. Maybe I will take a day off and go to the coast. Maybe some chicks in parkas will want to rub noses.

Fucking kids. Oh well. You too will be old some day...and have to work during spring "break".

Luke
          overworked and underpaid

Closing SOON!
          "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

You boys like mexico!!!!!!!!!!!

Rocky Point.
            91 m3

Comment

Headed to my place in FL. I'll be working all week while the wife and kids play.
              Current Cars
              2014 M235i
              2009 R56 Cooper S
              1998 M3
              1997 M3

Comment

Originally posted by hamann318is
                Going to Maryland. I keep it real.
                When are you coming again? And where will you be?
                Old and improved:

Comment

Originally posted by EtaSport
                  When are you coming again? And where will you be?
                  Driving up next Monday, and I'm driving back that Thursday. I'm going to be in Catonsville - very close to B-more. I'm still not 100% on bringing the E30, but I'd still be down for shooting the shit, etc.

Comment

man, i live 5 min. from catonsville, I think ive got off a few evenings, and fast one! can come down from towson for some chit-chat.
                    Old and improved:

Comment

Dan want to meet up too. I just may have to bring the E30.

Comment

Spending the first weekend with my girlfriend, a day skiing then a day to the beach (NC is nice), then working on the 318 to take it to CMP next Friday, it will be a costly but worthwhile spring break if all goes as planned.

Comment

Spending most of the time getting the car prepared for CMP, then hopefully following Stu down there. :)

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

Originally posted by EtaSport
                            man, i live 5 min. from catonsville, I think ive got off a few evenings, and fast one! can come down from towson for some chit-chat.
                            phew.. as long as the md skidkidz (whatever it is called) don't meet up with you, that might not be bad.

Comment

spent last SB under my car getting it back together....so making up for it this one:

Marbella Suites, Cabo San Lucas

Last edited by rwh11385; 02-28-2006, 07:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X