Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone else...

...see cars as having "faces?"

Like where the headlights make eyes, the area between being the nose, and the lower grill being a mouth?

Maybe I should lay off the shrooms.

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

yes.

Comment

Ever since I was a little kid. Old 60's, 70's and 80's British and Italian cars are the funniest ones, they always looked like toys with faces to me.

Comment

I always thought the Austin Healey Sprites (the Frogeyes) looked hilarious, so cheerful.

Those and Miatas. With the headlights down, Miatas look like stoners.

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

Yes, I've always thought it would be funny to see a completely asymmetrical car.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by e30Matt
            I always thought the Austin Healey Sprites (the Frogeyes) looked hilarious, so cheerful.

Those and Miatas. With the headlights down, Miatas look like stoners.
            that car looks way too happy.

"BMW Style 32 Poster-Child"
            HTTP://WWW.CLAVINZERO.COM/e30-5-lug
            **(My Guide to E36 M3/Z3 1.9L 5-lug Swap)

Comment

Originally posted by e30Matt
              With the headlights down, Miatas look like stoners.
              lol I have half shields over my headlights and Josh was saying just the other day that it made my car looked stoned.

Comment

the lexus 2 door conv looks like a frog to me
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
                Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

The Sprites, as mentioned, look like they have downs syndrome.

The E36 definately has a face. The E30 would look like an alien if it did. The E60 looks like the guy that runs the Korean store up the street. I kid, I kid.
                  Im now E30less.
                  sigpic

Comment

i definitely do.

when i first bought my e30 i thought it looked like a transformer, with the 4 eyes and the 2 slits for a mouth (oil cooler holes) and grill slats everywhere, kinda robotic... but my brother said it looked like a tarantula with the black kidneys, kinda like big fangs and multiple eyes. wierd.

i also like that miatas look sleepy/stoned but they "wake up" with the popup headlights.
                    Jay

Comment

Yep. Like the Elise in Andrew's sig.

Oh god they're everywhere!

Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Working...
                      X