Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my Anniversary with the old lady tomorrow

What should I get?

So far I got some beer (bottle of La Fin du Monde)
    and a variety pack of different condoms....

Any other ideas?
    Last edited by Stanley Rockafella; 11-22-2013, 02:21 PM.
    If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

where you at?
    Yours truly,
    Rich
    sigpic
    Originally posted by Rigmaster
    you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

if your classing it up with assorted condoms better grab some fancy lube too
      2011 JGC daily, 1985 944

Comment

What is she into?

More importantly, what does she look like. And I'm not looking for a description.

Comment

Van City, BC

hmmm, good point. We got some huge tubs of coconut oil in the cupboard. that should suffice, it's the organic stuff :)

dunno....white chic, brown hair, little fluffy around the edges...just how I like it ;D Keeps my skinny brown a$$ warm in the cold months ;)

likes cuddles and organic stuff. She's studying wholistic nutricion(sp?)

Comment

How log have you been togeather? ????
            Originally posted by Fusion
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

My first question is who has a wife and still uses condoms?
              Back to my roots

Comment

8 yrs

gf

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
                  Van City, BC

hmmm, good point. We got some huge tubs of coconut oil in the cupboard. that should suffice, it's the organic stuff :)

dunno....white chic, brown hair, little fluffy around the edges...just how I like it ;D Keeps my skinny brown a$$ warm in the cold months ;)

likes cuddles and organic stuff. She's studying wholistic nutricion(sp?)
                  Fluffy on the edges? Like she has weird body hair? I would get her an organic razor.

Comment

Originally posted by AdironRider View Post
                    My first question is who has a wife and still uses condoms?
                    those of us who dont want to have chillens yet and whos woman reacts badly to hormonal B/C techniques

Stanley: diamond earnings something in the 3/4 Ct total weight realm.
                    Last edited by mrsleeve; 11-22-2013, 04:59 PM.
                    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                    William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                      those of us who dont want to have chillens yet and whos woman reacts badly to hormonal B/C techniques

Stanley: diamond earnings something in the 3/4 Ct total weight realm.
                      I would, but she insists that we can't buy each other anything over 5 or 10 bucks.

Also I don't have those kind of funds :(

Anyone try those Naturalamb condoms? they sound amazing from online reviews

Comment

Why don't you just cut to the chase and fuck a sheep ?
                        Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
                        The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

This thread is off to a promising start.

Comment

I would, but she insists that we can't buy each other anything over 5 or 10 bucks.

Also I don't have those kind of funds :(

then get a good simulant like moissanite for about 500 bucks a CT. A pair with a 1/2ct tw will run you about 250ish in decent gold setting. This is a very good simulant that is acctually better than the real thing in many ways and you will get better flash and sparkle out of them because the color and clarity are much much much better than a real diamond in this price range. these are NOT CZ's they are far better than that and unless you have a loupe and trained eye no one will ever know the differance

Round Moissanite stud earrings with a 4-prong basket design. Choose friction, screw, or locking posts in 14k white or yellow gold.
                            Last edited by mrsleeve; 11-22-2013, 06:27 PM.

William Pitt-

Comment

edible lingerie

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                              DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Working...
                              X