9/11 Lie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

9/11 Lie?

Have people seen this video trying to prove the US Government involvement in the events of 9/11? Or is it old news?
    Blew my mind, lol.

If that doesn't work, go to www.video.google.com
    Search "loose change"

select "911 Loose Change 2nd Edition with extra footage "
    Last edited by DaN; 03-05-2006, 07:33 PM.

FUCK THAT MAN...noone made up 9/11. That is old and go try to tell the people that lost family about how it was "fake" EAD

:stupid:
    Last edited by asubimmer; 03-05-2006, 06:32 PM.
    ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

Who says 9/11 was made up, it's obviously real.

I'm not saying the above video is all true, but it makes sense to me.
      I'm seriously questioning HOW it happened.

Not trying to argue with anyone.

Comment

Dont believe everything you see on the internet their chief. Conspiracy theories are pretty fucking stupid.

Correction, I just watched the first 5 minutes and can already tell this video is bullshit. They try and claim that the govt staged 9/11 by flying planes into the world trade center by remote control? Its almost comical, the best is the fuzzy "copies" of declassified documents" they use.
        Last edited by AdironRider; 03-05-2006, 06:54 PM.
        Back to my roots

Comment

Watch the whole thing.
          The technology exists to easily pilot unmanned aircraft remotely. Im not saying this is how it happened, but its definitely not impossible.

There is a ridiculous amount inconsistencies and unexplained events that its impossible to even discuss.

Here is a whole online book about it. Sounds plausible that it was a manufactured event. "The new pearl harbor" That video is only one source of thousands that talk about this.

"The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists." J. Edgar Hoover

Call me stupid or whatever, an open mind is needed.

Comment

you are retarded...I'm sorry but our government would NEVER fly a plane into any buildings much less our own. damn fools
            ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

Originally posted by robbieosterman
              Motion for ban. :)
              2nd

Comment

If stupid conspiracy theory pabst "blows your mind", you're probably a mouth breather with an IQ below 90. Anyone with a hint of common sense would watch garbage like that and dismiss it immediately. Instead, you decide to vomit the same pointless debunked repost on a forum yet again.

Seriously, posting stupid bullshit like this should be an automatic ban. I'm adding my vote to have your dumb fucking ass banned. Have fun with your career aspirations of being a dealer lot boy.

-Charlie
                Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
                '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
                FYYFF

Comment

My mothers best friend who she grew up with was the stewardess who made the phone call from the plane to tell the authorities who/what seats/etc. had taken control of the plane.

We have her voice on tape until the last moment when the plane hit the building.

Search for: Amy Todd Sweney That'll give you some insight.
                  I've seen her children cry over the loss of their mother, the devestation my mother went through, the pain Amy's family has endured....

I dont even need to watch this video to respond here.
                  Below the radar...

Comment

Im not going to sit and watch over an hour of complete bullshit. Notion to ban to the third power.
                    Back to my roots

Comment

I knew three people that died on Flight 77 that went into the pentagon. I don't even want to hear any stupid "it was a missile" bullshit.

-Charlie
                      Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
                      '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
                      FYYFF

Comment

omg its all the governments fault. It always is. I hate the government. Lets find more ways to convince people it was their fault. We should get rid of the government. Then stupid stuff like that wouldnt happen anymore. Anarchy ftw.

Will
                        RIP e30 (brilliantrot '91 325i) 11/17/06 Byebye: 8/21/07
                        Welcome e30 (brilliantrot '90 325is) 12/23/06
                        DaveCN = Old Man
                        My signature picture was taken by ME! Not by anyone else!

Originally posted by george graves
                        If people keep quoting me in their sig, I'm going to burn this motherfucker down.

Comment

Wow, this thread obviously didnt get the expected response lol. Remember dude, not everybody on the forum is from somewhere that may think up weird shit like conspiracy theories. The government can do whatever the hell they want, but some of it is just kind of out there.

Comment

Here is a bimmerforums discussion, for any that care.
                            Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.
                            Last edited by DaN; 03-05-2006, 08:28 PM.

Comment

there is this documentary called 9/11 in plane sight, its pretty fucked up.
                              If you see the pictures of the pentigon before it collapsed its pretty hard to belief that a 757 hit it
                              there are also some pictures I have seen that show what looks to be something other than a passenger 757 hitting the WTC. looks like it could be the military version
                              I mean when you think about it its not that big a streach from assasinating the FUCKING PRESEDENT!
                              Last edited by assoutE12; 03-06-2006, 05:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X