Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doctors, nurses, and medical professionals of R3v: thank you!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doctors, nurses, and medical professionals of R3v: thank you!

I just got discharged form the hospital today after a 48 hour stay and I'd like to thank all you medical pros for being there for us sick bastards in our time of need.

While I was in, I was so grateful to have good people taking care of me and I feel you guys don't get enough recognition.

I figured it would be nice to show my appreciation to my R3v buddies who help out the sick.

:up:
    '91 325i

Im glad you got the attention you need and are out for Christmas. Merry Christmas
    Im not a doctor but I play one on R3v Please open wide and say AHHH
    We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
    www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Being in EMS (Medical Field) it is rather a thankless job, so I, for starters, appreciate your enthusiasm for showing the us thanks; not many people do, so it's always nice

And Merry Christmas. Glad they got you discharged before the holiday

Comment

While I've never needed medical care on a holiday, I'd like to give a big thank you to all the hard working medical workers, EMT's, ER doctors, nurses, CNA's as well as police and fire fighters who are working over Christmas to keep us all safe and are there when we need them. Pray that you don't, but while most of us get a day off to spend with our friends and families, they are dilgently and often thanklessly just spending another day in the office, patrol cars, ER's and hospitals. Was just thinking about this today, this post made me want to say too. THANK YOU!
        "just love those little tanky inline 6's"

Comment

Originally posted by blunttech View Post
          Im glad you got the attention you need and are out for Christmas. Merry Christmas
          Im not a doctor but I play one on R3v Please bend over and say OOOOOH!
          sigpic
          Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
          92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
          88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
          88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
          87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
          12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

I came out of unplanned out patient surgery yesterday, so I would love to echo these sentiments as well.

I got diagnosed, slashed open and bandaged up in just under an hour, and was driving back to the beach in under 90 minutes! I love modern medicine!

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
            RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

Thanks man. Glad you made it home. Quite a few remain and spend their holidays with us. It is a good job made great by people like you who thank us. Very much appreciated. Respiratory-ICU

Comment

Working...
              X