Hello r3vers! click this thread for a minute.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 5ickride
    replied
    Nice gesture OP! I have a ton of toys that I will be donating this year to less fortunate kids.

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    These are supposed to be suggestions sent to my PM box. It is to be a surprise.

    Where did it anything about what I am sending them?

    Leave a comment:


  • McGyver
    replied
    what about jeff? (slamin)

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    Need another person!

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    Originally posted by codyep3
    not sure if srs or epic troll
    I troll idiots, I do not fuck with something serious. Nor put my name on something so heartless as trolling someone that in down and out.

    Originally posted by ST1G
    I'm serious.

    Originally posted by xAZxE30x
    I sent pm with suggestion!
    Noted good sir.

    Leave a comment:


  • xAZxE30x
    replied
    I sent pm with suggestion!

    Leave a comment:


  • ST1G
    replied
    Originally posted by codyep3
    not sure if srs or epic troll

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr. Tasty
    replied
    not sure if srs or epic troll

    Leave a comment:


  • Pantless Spency
    replied
    very kind of you brandon.


    let me collect my thoughts.

    Leave a comment:


  • Holland
    replied
    And him ^

    Leave a comment:


  • dirtbag30
    replied
    give one to him ^

    Leave a comment:


  • G-Man the Visionary
    replied
    Very nice of you!

    I wish my person in mind had an address... he only has the old rv i bought him...

    Thanks for sharing, your stuff is pretty damn cool and in a way, inspiring...

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    started a topic Hello r3vers! click this thread for a minute.

    Hello r3vers! click this thread for a minute.

    Merry Christmas, my fellow R3vers! I would like to give back to the place that has given so much to me. I want fellow members to think amongst one another for someone they know that has hit a hard time. Down and out, no one thought of them for Christmas etc.

    I am personally taking it upon myself to give two people a handmade gift from my leather company. Here is the catch! the person that selects the not so lucky down and out lucky person will be paying for the shipping to them(about 6.00).

    At the end of the day I do honestly care, I know what it is like to feel alone and not cared about. I want to surprise someone and show that others care about them.

    I would like these gifts to go to r3vlimited members. But if you know of someone that is TRULY in need of a pick me up. PLEASE nominate them! Also, PLEASE refrain from trying to get yourself the gift. This is supposed to be a surprise for someone else less fortunate.

    I have been blessed, I want to bless someone else. Please PM me and tell me why they should be nominated.

    Merry Christmas friends.
    Last edited by F34R; 12-26-2013, 08:48 PM.
Working...