Made a OBC desk clock today

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • E30_Pare
    replied
    oh man I want that. Perfect memento of my e30 days.

    Leave a comment:


  • ltz Viper
    replied
    reminds me of this:


    As you know, this Car Hacks column isn't just a forum for my inane ideas and projects— it's a forum for your insane ideas and marriage-destroying obsessions as well. And, happily, I've been getting some very interesting emails about things readers are working on.


    looks good

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_Pare
    replied
    If this was an analog clock would be money.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    ///Mpressive! I like!

    Leave a comment:


  • KIRIEIW
    started a topic Made a OBC desk clock today

    Made a OBC desk clock today

    Found a 2 button OBC at the junkyard and after it not selling on eBay for the past month I made it, or really my grandfather made it, he's the one who does great wood work. On for the pics! Oh, I also ordered little mtech badges on eBay (10x for $3.59 so can't go wrong) to put on the corner of the clock so it looks a bit less plane.
    Also, that is indeed a e30 window breaker switch, it's now the power on/off switch.

    It'll be the first time on tonight, lets hope this isn't a battery drainer.
Working...