Made a OBC desk clock today

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • bmwm42
    replied
    Title needs to be changed this is just a clock and not an obc ...looks cool though

    Leave a comment:


  • mr.vang
    replied
    Originally posted by mr.vang
    nvm i figured it out, thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • mr.vang
    replied
    did you use a 12v converter?

    Leave a comment:


  • KIRIEIW
    replied
    Originally posted by franco90
    Awesome work buddy
    Thanks!

    Leave a comment:


  • KIRIEIW
    replied
    Originally posted by mr.vang
    Did you wired it straight to the plug cord?
    Ya I did. 2 outside wires are positive while the 2 inside are the negatives. (Ones for power, other for Illumination.

    Leave a comment:


  • franco90
    replied
    Awesome work buddy

    Leave a comment:


  • mr.vang
    replied
    Originally posted by KIRIEIW
    Fixed
    Did you wired it straight to the plug cord?

    Leave a comment:


  • KIRIEIW
    replied
    Yup it is, you can't see crap when the bulbs burnt on these. Lucky I have 5 bulbs extra so I'm ready when it burns out.

    Leave a comment:


  • volvolover
    replied
    is it illuminated?

    Thinking on doing this with a 75-80 Volvo 240 series dash clock (the rectangular one that does b/t the dash vents).

    Leave a comment:


  • acolella76
    replied
    There ya go. Now it's fully awesome :)

    Leave a comment:


  • KIRIEIW
    replied
    Fixed

    Leave a comment:


  • KIRIEIW
    replied
    Originally posted by FLG
    Nice.

    12v converter can be found cheap, heck you probably have one sitting in a draw somewhere.

    Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2
    I was really considering doing that, just need to find one

    Leave a comment:


  • FLG
    replied
    Nice.

    12v converter can be found cheap, heck you probably have one sitting in a draw somewhere.

    Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

    Leave a comment:


  • KIRIEIW
    replied
    Made a OBC desk clock today

    That link is what inspired me... I just couldn't see myself spending $60 on another analog clock so made this almost free piece. Also all those battery's costed me $1.09 at the dollar store!

    Leave a comment:


  • mr.vang
    replied
    Looks good until I saw those batteries. I hate spending money on batteries for clock

    Leave a comment:

Working...