Olympics, TEAM CANADA

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Raxe
    replied
    That was a fun game to watch, quick and clean. Looking forward to Sunday!

    Leave a comment:


  • Smelser
    replied


    Leave a comment:


  • Smelser
    replied
    Originally posted by Axxe


    Well, now that that's settled....

    Yup, This was actually on a billboard, somewhere in chicago I heard.

    Leave a comment:


  • Smelser
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Todd Black 88
    replied
    In all honesty, I am surprised at the outcome.

    Leave a comment:


  • ELVA164
    replied
    Hey, it was a good game. No glaringly bad calls, dirty playing, or anything like that. Can't be too upset.

    Leave a comment:


  • tak7
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • m3j0n
    replied
    Booooo....

    Leave a comment:


  • Stanley Rockafella
    replied
    damn straight!

    (actually, I much prefer the US over Canada for being a much more awesome place to visit)

    Leave a comment:


  • Axxe
    replied


    Well, now that that's settled....

    Leave a comment:


  • Smelser
    started a topic Olympics, TEAM CANADA

    Olympics, TEAM CANADA

Working...