Roundel stickers.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pantless Spency
    replied
    Originally posted by NitroRustlerDriver
    Fading generally isn't the issue with vinyl, it's adhesion. Most vinyl won't fade because the color is throughout the vinyl. The adhesive used to hold the vinyl down though can fail over time.
    well in that case i would guess the normal vinyl ones would last a long time,
    however i would imagine the shiny back ones (carbon, holographic face, and other weird variety) wouldn't last as long.



    these are very sticky.

    Leave a comment:


  • mitchlikesbikes
    replied
    i would buy some in the same size/color as the stock emblems. i would rather do that than buy new emblems. the idea kinda reminds me of a GT3 RS. has a sticker on the hood rather than an emblem

    Leave a comment:


  • AndrewBird
    replied
    Fading generally isn't the issue with vinyl, it's adhesion. Most vinyl won't fade because the color is throughout the vinyl. The adhesive used to hold the vinyl down though can fail over time.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pantless Spency
    replied
    Originally posted by Dakotademon7
    This is cool. I may be in for some soon. What is the quality of the materiel ? I'm concerned about fading.

    As far as I know quality is not the best.


    I would expect maybe more than 3 years before it would fade. But honestly that's a rough guess/estimate.

    I'll ask my buddy who runs the vinyl on a plotter if there's a lifespan online.

    Leave a comment:


  • shedby_budwin
    replied
    There's a bare spot on my laptop begging for a 3" white roundel.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dakotademon7
    replied
    This is cool. I may be in for some soon. What is the quality of the materiel ? I'm concerned about fading.

    Leave a comment:


  • CabbE30
    replied
    Holographic is sick

    Leave a comment:


  • Restoman
    replied
    I'd be down for one that was black blue and white.

    Leave a comment:


  • flyboyx
    replied
    can you do 2 or 3 color? silver/blue/black...... i'd kinda like one that matches the original roundel on the front of the car.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pantless Spency
    replied
    Yeah I agree they are much more sophisticated.


    We ran some black ones but these are cut vinyl stickers. No white ones yet! But soon to come.

    Leave a comment:


  • kickinindian
    replied
    I like just the plain black and white ones they are classy

    Sent from my VS930 4G using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • Pantless Spency
    replied



    Just from the first run....
    Not quite enough for sticker packs yet, but if anyone is looking for singles, or packs with one of each color, there all 3 inch.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pantless Spency
    replied
    Here's some we ran tonight just to get an idea.

    My buddy had an issue with the vector having a flat spot on the top of the roundel, but we will fix it before we run anything else.













    Leave a comment:


  • bmwman91
    replied
    I'm down for a few assorted sizes of ones with OEM colors, and monochrome line art style (black or white).

    Leave a comment:


  • shameson
    replied
    Id definitely take some to slap on stuff

    You should consider doing variety packs, that come with a few different sizes

    Leave a comment:

Working...