Asking for a little help from r3v.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asking for a little help from r3v.

My mother and I have fostered and rehomed over 30 puppies in 1 year that we pulled from kill shelters from the south. I went and picked up 5 (1 being this little girl) of them from animal transport. All of them, nothing but skin and bones, malnourished and looking to feel love for the first time. We have put so much time into rescuing, and don't regret a single moment. My mother is on facebook/phone pretty much every spare moment she has trying to save dogs everywhere. I know this is a car forum, but I have noticed there are a lot of people who know people who do rescuing, and care as much as I do about animals, so it doesn't hurt to ask.

All 5 of those puppies got homes, and now one has gotten extremely sick, and the people who adopted her are having trouble affording all of the medical bills to save her life. I am asking for you guys to share and if you could donate a little (every penny counts) it would be greatly appreciated. Seeing these puppies come to our home in such bad shape, get so much better and then this happens to one of them. She has Steroid Responsive Meningitis, which to my understanding is just like a human having meningitis which we know is NOT good.

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Miss-...4898?ref=br_tf

Donation Page: http://www.youcaring.com/medical-fun...ss-vivi/149833

Few pictures from her page:

This is after they put on a little weight

Yours truly taking a nap with the 3 we fostered. Vivian (Miss Vivi) is the one directly behind me, black and white one is Toretto, 3rd one is Copper (the one I wanted to keep)

My mom's pit Max sitting with them:

Toretto and Vivan playing "Attack Max" (yes he is very passive, he acts like a father to every puppy we brought in)

They always slept on each other:

Max and Vivian (yes he has a cast, he decided to jump through the back storm door window and sliced his paw all up)

Since Max decided to jump through the window, the puppies used it as their ledge to look inside:

Here is Vivian now at 9 months old:

Thanks r3v, really, just one of those things that you can never forget about.

90 325is alpine2 m50b25 becoming a dorifto car.

While I appreciate that you are passionate about those rescuing dogs, please remember that like E30s, you cannot save them all, and sometimes you have to sacrifice one to save several more.

So, it seems to me that the best course of action might be to let her live what remains of her life, and spend what would have been spent on her (maybe iffy) treatment to help out several other equally deserving animals.

Comment

I normally don't donate because of the fact that it could always be a scam. Im going to donate in this case for 2 reasons, one being that the OP didn't just sign up on here...he's been on R3V long enough to accumulate 3800 posts. That might sound dumb of me but I feel he's a part of R3V and just not coming here to get donations. I'll support a known R3V member anytime.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
      sigpic
      Rebuilding since 07/06/2016

Poorboyz Parts For Sale - Updated 01/20/17 - Will be updated soon - Have many parts to post

Poorboyz Feedback Thread

Comment

awwww pupppeeesss!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Poorboyz View Post
          I normally don't donate because of the fact that it could always be a scam. Im going to donate in this case for 2 reasons, one being that the OP didn't just sign up on here...he's been on R3V long enough to accumulate 3800 posts. That might sound dumb of me but I feel he's a part of R3V and just not coming here to get donations. I'll support a known R3V member anytime.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
          Thank you! I have been on r3v a little while. Not as long as some though.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

90 325is alpine2 m50b25 becoming a dorifto car.

Comment

Working...
          X